• 42(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
Great skin, I'm having an issue with clearlogo. I have my own media and when I open a set, my own posters show using strip view. When I turn clearlogo on the posters change and won't show my own media.
Am I missing something in settings?
(2023-05-07, 12:31)Blackysb Wrote: Great skin, I'm having an issue with clearlogo. I have my own media and when I open a set, my own posters show using strip view. When I turn clearlogo on the posters change and won't show my own media.

If you have clearlogo + posters enabled on strip or showcase views, it will use keyart instead of posters to avoid having the logo there twice next to each other. This is the expected behavior.
Can you let know if you're seeing the expected behavior and don't want it to do that or if you're seeing something else happen in which case there's probably a bug.
(2023-05-07, 16:11)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2023-05-07, 12:31)Blackysb Wrote: Great skin, I'm having an issue with clearlogo. I have my own media and when I open a set, my own posters show using strip view. When I turn clearlogo on the posters change and won't show my own media.

If you have clearlogo + posters enabled on strip or showcase views, it will use keyart instead of posters to avoid having the logo there twice next to each other. This is the expected behavior.
Can you let know if you're seeing the expected behavior and don't want it to do that or if you're seeing something else happen in which case there's probably a bug.
Ah right that makes sense. Personally I'd like the "option" to show the clearlogo with my own posters whether they have logo's or not.
Thumbs Up 
(2023-05-07, 16:30)Blackysb Wrote: Ah right that makes sense. Personally I'd like the "option" to show the clearlogo with my own posters whether they have logo's or not.

+1
Sure I can add that in tomorrow @Blackysb @ofory2012
Cannot install this as “the dependency on script copacetic helper 1.0.1 could not be satisfied”
Whats the solution please?
i am using 20.1
Sorry now sorted.
(2023-05-07, 21:46)realcopacetic Wrote: Sure I can add that in tomorrow @Blackysb @ofory2012

That's awesome thank you, I've created quite a few of my own posters and clear logo's so it'll nice to use them.
(2023-05-08, 10:23)Blackysb Wrote:
(2023-05-07, 21:46)realcopacetic Wrote: Sure I can add that in tomorrow @Blackysb @ofory2012

That's awesome thank you, I've created quite a few of my own posters and clear logo's so it'll nice to use them.
I've removed the rule where keyart will be displayed if a clearlogo is present so now it will show posters unless you choose the option for 'Prefer keyart for poster views' under Settings > Copacetic > General
(2023-05-08, 06:29)roysmith Wrote: Cannot install this as “the dependency on script copacetic helper 1.0.1 could not be satisfied”
Whats the solution please?
i am using 20.1
Sorry now sorted.

Yes apologies for this. Currently, the skin is live in the Kodi repo but the addon dependency is still in approval. So for the time being, it is best to install the skin from my repository so it will have access to the addons it needs.
https://realcopacetic.github.io/
" I've removed the rule where keyart will be displayed if a clearlogo is present so now it will show posters unless you choose the option for 'Prefer keyart for poster views' under Settings > Copacetic > General  "

Thanks mate!! Cool Big Grin
(2023-05-08, 18:25)ofory2012 Wrote: " I've removed the rule where keyart will be displayed if a clearlogo is present so now it will show posters unless you choose the option for 'Prefer keyart for poster views' under Settings > Copacetic > General  "

Thanks mate!! Cool Big Grin
I'll second that much appreciated.
Excited to say that Copacetic and its helper script are now in the official Kodi repository for Nexus. So I'm going start a fresh thread in the new Copacetic forum of Skins Support. For ongoing issues regarding Copacetic, please post here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=373114

Thanks for all the help and support getting here!
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8