No CEC with KODI 15 and Pulse8 anymore
Hi @all!

So right to the point: With KODI 15 the pulse8 adapter I am using (internal NUC one) is not working proper anymore! As i know, I am not the only one. I even tried the old USB-CEC-Adapter, but still no proper function.
The problem is: If i start KODI15 right away with the right TV-Source (HTPC) everything is working perfect... BUT: If I change the source and then back to KODI (HTPC) no function anymore and my equipment is going crazy after a while (AVR is turing off). If i use the CEC-Menu on my TV to select the HTPC (KODI) it tolds me: No CEC device foundHuh?

So in Isengard is something wrong... But what? Is there a new libcec-libary? Sure 3.0.0... Is something wrong with that?! Anyone an idea?

So I switched back to Helix 14.2 and everything is working flawlessly again!
You'll probably want to provide a debug log with component specific debugging from the CEC component enabled.

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Submit_a_bug_report
Thx. I will try that... never done this before, so it may take a while. First I need to install KODI 15 again Sad
So I have the log, but it is to long to post it? I have seen that there is a new version of libCEC... 3.0.1 on GitHub... but I can't compile it (someone else?). I wrote Pulse8 and they send me a new firmware (v5)... I will try that.
So... no change withe firmware v5... still disfunction in KODI 15. It works if i change the source over the TV-CEC-Menu... but in the past I could switch sources over HDMI-channels and still everything worked in KODI. Now not anymore... I need to force the adapter to work over the CEC-Menu from TV? So I think KODI / libCEC ist not activating / registrating the Pulse8 adapters corrrectly after changing a source...
You post your log in a log posting site, like pastebin.com, then post a link to your posted log here.
So here it is...

http://pastebin.com/XEdF4tPG

Explaining: In this log the CEC function worked, then not and so on... I forced it to work by selecting the source (HTPC) by VIERA-Link... and it didn't worked by just switching the source (HDMI) and back... I hope it is visible in the log? THX in advance for your help.
Hello,

I have the same problem. Is there an solution for the CEC-adapter or for downgrading to 14.2?

Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No CEC with KODI 15 and Pulse8 anymore0