[RELEASE] Undertexter.se (Script) Swedish Subtitles Downloader
Thumbs Up 
Searches and download SWEDISH subtitles from www.undertexter.se

I was tired of running to my computer every time i forgot to download the subtitles.
So i made a litle script that can search and download them.

Can be found at www.xbmcscripts.com
Great work.. was planning on making a script like this.. Only i never had the time to start.

You just saved me alot of time. THANK YOU! Big Grin
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
Fan va klockrent!!!!! I've been waiting for this a long time now, unfortunately I can't access xbmcscripts.com at all anyway. Is it possible to download it anywhere else? Tack som fan.
You can access xbmcscripts from within xbmc.
No, unfortunately I can't, it's still the same server. It's probably the only page I can't access, and I've got NO clue why that is.. Tough luck, I guess.
Hi ! Is it possible to get it to work with Swesub ?
They publish their subtitles much more faster than 'Undertexter.se'
True, It'd be awesome if the script allowed you to search in both swesub and undertexter. Anyways, isn't this script uploaded anywhere else? I'm going nuts not being able to download scripts anymore, I love 'em damnit!! And this one seems really sweet!!
First off, great script! Makes adding Swedish Subtitles to my favourite download a breeze.

The problem I have is that I can't seem to get the "newest movies" or "newest TV" to work. Any ideas from anyone on how to make it work?

Have a great day!
Have used this script alot. But some months ago it stopped working on all (three) of my xboxes. Can't say if there where an TECH update or any other configuration I did.

I just thought that it was undertexter.se that had done some changes and by that broken the script. But as I've heard in this forum no one else got any problems with it.

Can anyone give me a clue about what has happened ? I have cleared my UDATA / TDATA, also restored to original UserData. Same result.

Using newest TECH build (2008-02-24)

The Script Output Log says:
Quote:sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\xf6' in file Q:\scripts\undertexter\default.py on line 258, but no encoding declared

I have tried declare the encoding. Without any success.

... am I really alone with this problem?
Does this script still work and where can I get it?
BTW, what kind of n00b decides to hack an open source script page? HuhConfused

Or is there some new script or something I can use to automatically download swedish subtitles?
this script is broken due to changes on the site, it will be available for download from our new script installer that replaces xbmcscripts.com soon
Im looking forward to install this newly redone version of the script. Letting us know in this thread when it's done?
How's it going with it? Smile
any updates yet ?
The installer is in the works.. The undertexter script I have no idea about

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Undertexter.se (Script) Swedish Subtitles Downloader1