Control of RGB LED strip via Winamp or Kodi through WinLIRC
Hi,
I am new to this forum...I would like to know if there is a way to automate winlirc to send commands FROM Kodi or Winamp TO my led lights for which I have the IR codes and template already configured in winlirc and my IRToy is working perfectly. Perhaps to the beat of the music, bpm, peak level of audio, or even an auto-on-off or brightness up-down when playback of a movie (Kodi) is finished or paused....for example, pressing PLAY on Kodi will dim the lights and when I press STOP it will brighten them...the commands seem simple enough but I have no idea how to make them interface with each other...thank you...
Until just a few minutes ago, I did not realize that it might be possible to send IR from computer/Kodi to LED/receivers/etc. I just now downloaded WinLIRC. I am wanting to do the same as you with the lights and such. I do not know much about the logistics for this, but was hoping you got it working? I have led light strips with ic controller, Black Antec Fusion case with IR, Kodi, and just now looking at the winLIRC program.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control of RGB LED strip via Winamp or Kodi through WinLIRC0