Solved Odd Behavior Windows 10 RTM Build 10240
What causes this to happen anyone know?
It happens after a minute or 2. It only happens on windows 10.
I got all new Isenguard and doesn't happen on Windows 8.1

Same exact source files....

Link to Pic
Woah. Driver issue? I'm interested in following this since I've been planning to move to Win 10 when released.

What kind of graphics do you have in your setup? Intel, AMD, etc?
Dell XPS 12 9Q3

http://www.dell.com/us/p/xps-12-9q33/pd?...5444298591
I have exactly the same problem!!
I use a Intel NUC I 5 computer and I have tried different Kodi and upgrade the grafic card...but nothing helps..
Its a Intel HD 5000 graphics card.
I hope someone can find a solution...very anoying...
Sofar The Graphics adapter may be a common denominator. Were you running Windows or Linux on the NUC?
I am running Windows 10...its only in windows 10
the problem is. Windows 8.1 works perfect with the kodi.
I had the same problem and still do with any windows 10 drivers on my i3 nuc hd4400 what i did was turn off driver signing and reinstalled the latest 8.1 driver and its back working perfect again
Freddy12, did you use 15.33.36.64.4226 ?

I'm going to be upgrading a Win 7 SP1 I3 HD4000 system so don't have a current version from an 8.1 install.
Freddy 12, do you mean that you reinstall the Graphics driver for Intel Nuc to W 8.1 driver or do you mean all W 10 drivers?
Reinstalled the graphics driver manually to 8.1 driver not sure if its crappy released win 10 drivers or if kodi needs some changes but either way nothing will change till after wednesdays release so easier to stick with 8.1 drivers till then
Also running Windows 10 latest pre-release build with Intel NUC i5 (Intel 5000 graphics)... After 1-2 minutes of playback, the screen goes fuzzy, video keeps playing, audio is fine, but nothing can be seen. I can either skip back or forward, or pause for a few seconds and resume then video comes back OK. Is this a known issue? I have been searching forums without luck... Is there a known fix for this? Thank you!
*by video keeps playing I mean multimedia file keeps going, it doesn't freeze, but video cannot be seen.
I suggest to use Kodi DirectX11 test version on Windows 10.
New driver downloaded tonight for the Intel 4400 card and now its not acting up. Driver says the architecture is dx12 but the actual used runtime is dx11 so looks like I will be updating on my 2n1 dell xps12 9q33.
latest drivers seem good to go so if thats what was holding you back its time to upgrade now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Odd Behavior Windows 10 RTM Build 102400