IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT !!
"If It Aint Broke Dont Fix It". Absolutely true, when i upgraded from Helix 14.2 to " Isagard" ?? Isengard?? (Kodi 15). Big mistake and nothing but problems with Live TV screen scaling !! Overscan?? became a problem !! Simply while watching Live Cricket and Darts (Both fine) but there were NO SCORES on the screen !! The 'video' was too big for my 40" tv screen. When trying to configure it to fit, caused all sorts of probs with Kodi config. I blamed Sky but found it was the configuration for overscan !! My TV picture modes are correct and auto. Kodi 15 was the problem !! After several failed attempts, i uninstalled, and reverted to HELIX 14.2. Everything running normal again !! Heed the topic title !! If Helix is running fine DO NOT UPGRADE to 15 !!!!!!!
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!

My old dad told me that and I think he was right.
You could have used a portable install and see if it worked for you before taking the big ride.
if it ain't broke - don't update it ... thats what i say
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Correct Memphiz and JN.
Watching Darts on Helix and i can see the scores on screen. Whoopee !!
There's an entry about this on the Isengard FAQ (wiki). Look for "ANDROID: Amlogic zoomed video" or something like that.
most likely broken box firmware.
(2015-07-24, 20:25)Memphiz Wrote: if it ain't broke - don't update it ... thats what i say

I'm still running 13.2 on my AFTV box. Not sure what I'm missing by not upgrading, but everything is working perfectly right now. Would love to try the h.265 video for some TV shows, but afraid of it breaking and my perfect installation stop working.

Has anyone tested Cinema Experience plugin with 15 yet? I love this plugin and would hate to lose it as well.

Someone mentioned a way to test it without upgrading. Can they post a link as to how to do that on an AFTV? Would like to do that before losing my great setup.

Thanks,
Assuming you are under windows

http://kodi.wiki/view/Windows_FAQ#Portable_mode
That probably wouldn't be a good assumption for a post in the Android section ;)
I just simply installed V14(which I never could get to work, permissions issues?) or v15 and 13 remained untouched as I recall? Or at the least re-installed 13 and had both running as they use different locations for data... From v14 on you can only upgrade and keep your data from the previous version, unless you back it up and restore.
(2015-07-28, 23:14)Ned Scott Wrote: That probably wouldn't be a good assumption for a post in the Android section Wink
Very true :-D for my defence i am on Tapatalk reading by the timeline and the sections aren't clearely visible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT !!0