Spmc on Ouya Library broke?
Okay, so I have an Ouya running spmc. Works a treat great job koying!

Anyway, I had to disconnect the external hdd to do some editing. Everything was installed to this so couldn't use spmc on the ouya until it was connected again. When I connected it back up (the only folder I edited was nothing to do with spmc) the movies and TV shows on the main screen had gone.

I went into videos, files and set the content again then selected update library. Nothing... For some reason the content keeps reverting back to none? The files play from the hdd but don't scrape or even join into the library as the source folder keeps setting its content to none.

Am I missing something somewhere?
debug log (wiki)?
Total noob, where do I find that?

Plus, a list of what I've done so far...

Installed xbmc from the ouya store. That created the library.

Side loaded Kodi apk. This also created a library.

Uninstalled and re installed spmc and still the library doesn't scan and sets the contents folders back to none.
Check your sources. I bet your external hdd has been mounted on a different point (i.e. the directory containing your files has changed).
All the sources set to mnt/USB/movies and mnt/USB/TV shows.

It finds them on the hdd, let's me play them but won't add them or import them into the library.
Okay after some digging around backup created a corrupt .db file causing content to revert to none. I have now sorted this! Yay!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spmc on Ouya Library broke?0