Transparency! for Kodi Isengard 15.x
Star 
Transparency! - A Fanart Skin v8.x.x

for Kodi Isengard 15.x

Download:
Transparency! v8.x.x is now available through the xbmc addon system:
Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skin > Transparency!

additionally you can download the weather fanart pack: Weather Fanart
and select it in Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Weather > Conditional > Options > Path
also available are the Video Genre Fanart & Music Genre Fanart packs.
Skin Settings > General > Videos/Music - Use genre backgrounds, and select the path where you have stored these fanart packs.

New users, old info:
What is Transparency!? Short answer: a fanart skin. The main goal of Transparency! is showing your fanart, fullscreen, in all of the views, all of the time.
Besides this, it also tries to support every neat new feature xbmc has to offer. To save everyone a lot of time and trouble hacking the xml code themselves,
all of these new features are already included in the skin, pre-configured and enabled by default (wherever possible).

Questions / Problems:
- First thing to do is read the FAQ
- If that leaves your question unanswered, please post it in a new thread.
(please include xbmc version and the plaform you're using. a screenshot and a Debug Log can be very helpful too!)

Credits:
Thanx to all the translators and bug testers!
Special thanx to everyone submitting feature suggestions!
And last but not least, a big thanx to Jezz_X for the great PM3.HD skin and to everyone who's contributing to XBMC by coding, scripting, designing or just by posting new ideas.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Looking super slick.
I wish you could still use that radar feed screen captured above from 2011. The new (Only available one now I would imagine) is just not as nice. I loved the look of the map, and the ability to zoom in / make it larger on the screen.

Great work on keeping the skin updated with Kodi. This is by FAR my favorite skin. I have tried so many other skins just to see what people are doing. I always just switch right back to Transparency.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
I wish Ronie was still actively improving this skin other than just maintenance updates for compatibility

You can see that all the screenshots above are from 2011. I used to use T! back then, but have since moved on to AeonMQ because of its customizability and new features.

I noticed that Ronie has moved onto being an integral part of team kodi, working on a lot of core/support add-ons. It is understandable that T! may not be the top priority for him anymore.
Dunno what changes you want or are looking to get, but for my opinion T! is nicely cooked, stable and has everything I want, As Kodi progresses Ronie keeps us current and occasional scripts like extended info keep me interested. If Ronie were to ask T! users for a total refresh/rethink; I think I would suggest to start a new skin and keep work well done as a fait ac·com·pli
could you add "what's on right now" like when we press "C" to call channel list, but in the normal list, when we press ESC from full screen. It only says channel names. Is it possible?
Hi Ronie,

I'm using XBMC with your great skin for quite a while to play my music collection on a HTPC with Windows 8.1. It is one with touchscreen and I switched on the touchscreen and the Kiosk-mode.
I'm not using any playlist, I displayed the folder-content in a list (the list shows up in the center of the screen).
While playing the music with XBMC, the title and a timeline were displayed in the lower left part of the screen (like in main menue, but without the animated CD).
Now I changed to Kodi Isengard and I'm missing the title and the timeline. I installed Kodi clean, without any remains of XBMC, but nothing changed. I also found no option to display this information in the "List"-view.
Only when I switch to "Fanart", the informations were shown. But then the list jumps from the center to the right side of the screen.
How can I get the title and the timeline back to the "List"-view?

I hope, my english is understandable. I also put this question in Kodinerds.net forum, but received no answer there.

Greetings

Holgip
(2015-09-16, 11:49)holgip Wrote: Now I changed to Kodi Isengard and I'm missing the title and the timeline. I installed Kodi clean, without any remains of XBMC, but nothing changed. I also found no option to display this information in the "List"-view.

yup, you're right. it's a bug in the skin.
it will be fixed in the next version of T!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie,

thanks for your reply. It would be nice when you fix this bug.

Greetings
Holgip
Hi ronie,

thanks for fixing. With v8.8 it works fine.

Greetings

Holgip
I had installed Jarvis B4 on a test machine with T! v9 to match but was having problems with Jarvis and an addon so I removed it completely with all traces, re-installed Isenguard 15.2 and T! v8 (latest) but now I have no fanart at all for my weather.

I was happy with the normal fanart but It's not there. Should I get the Weather Fanart Pack to fix this or is the fanart somewhere I should simply set the path to?

Thanks

RR
(2016-01-12, 19:06)RavRob Wrote: I had installed Jarvis B4 on a test machine with T! v9 to match but was having problems with Jarvis and an addon so I removed it completely with all traces, re-installed Isenguard 15.2 and T! v8 (latest) but now I have no fanart at all for my weather.

I was happy with the normal fanart but It's not there. Should I get the Weather Fanart Pack to fix this or is the fanart somewhere I should simply set the path to?

Thanks

RR

which weather addon (+version) are you using?
(2016-01-14, 00:57)ronie Wrote:
(2016-01-12, 19:06)RavRob Wrote: I had installed Jarvis B4 on a test machine with T! v9 to match but was having problems with Jarvis and an addon so I removed it completely with all traces, re-installed Isenguard 15.2 and T! v8 (latest) but now I have no fanart at all for my weather.

Thanks

RR

which weather addon (+version) are you using?

I messed up. I left Weather Underground v5 on Isenguard. I forgot that it is only for Jarvis. I might keep it anyway, it is so good. If I put back 3.0.5 will this bring back my main fanart for the addon? Right now the screen is black until I click on it then our fanart pack kicks in.
things changes a lot in jarvis, so kodi version + skin version + weather addon version must all match for weather fanart / icons to work correctly.
Hi Ronie,

I'm back again.
I wonder, if there was a possibility to show the "play, pause, stop" icons automatically, while playing music with Kodi and Transparency.
I use a touch-screen and when, for example, anyone call me on the phone while I'm listening to music, it last too long until I can pause the song: tap on the arrow-icon on the left top of the Kodi-window and then tap on the pause-icon in the new window.
This will be faster, if the control-icons appear in the title and timeline section on left bottom.
Is there an adjustement in any of the Transperency files to achieve this?
If not, can you add this in future versions of Transperency? It will be great!

Greetings

Holgip

Edit: I'm using Kodi Isengard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! for Kodi Isengard 15.x0