• 2(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2015-07-29, 04:18)bornagainpengui Wrote: I'm still having it try to load channels I do not have access to in the free account if I use PTVL.

Code:
http://xbmclogs.com/paawjxrsj

That's assuming that I can get the channels I do have access to to load. Have tried rebooting and misc playing about with settings to no good result.

are you sure you are running my plugin? and not someone else?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-08-09, 17:48)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 04:18)bornagainpengui Wrote: I'm still having it try to load channels I do not have access to in the free account if I use PTVL.

Code:
http://xbmclogs.com/paawjxrsj

That's assuming that I can get the channels I do have access to to load. Have tried rebooting and misc playing about with settings to no good result.

are you sure you are running my plugin? and not someone else?
Your plugin from your repository. That bug report is a bit old now though.
i am running your plug-in but i keep getting playback error on it. i can load it from my web browser just fine my download is 60 Mbps so HD loads fine, i am using Ver. 12.0.1
Just wondering if there's a reason it doesn't seem to work on a Firetv stick. 12.0.1 on kodi 15.0. Working fine on my other systems. Thanks.
(2015-08-09, 20:09)loginix Wrote: i am running your plug-in but i keep getting playback error on it. i can load it from my web browser just fine my download is 60 Mbps so HD loads fine, i am using Ver. 12.0.1

if you are a free user you're limited to the lowest bitrate after your HD trial period. However on the website you can view at any bitrate.
Ugh.

I finally had some time to check things out again. Created a log and it was over two hundred megabytes (!) I tried again and the next one was smaller but for some reason PTVL refused to mail the log and kept timing out with an error. I will be sending you a PM with a link to it because I don't know what all passwords are left in.

Basically everything in PTVL seems to be working (more or less) and the standard USTVNow (your version) seems to be working fine by itself except when used in PTVL it still tries to call a bunch of channels I don't have rights to. I am logged in but do not have premium turned on in the video addon. If I log in and enable premium in the video plugin it tries to load a bunch of the channels I do not have rights to, if I keep premium off then it doesn't try to load those channels when I use the video addon by itself.

But when I run PTVL suddenly I have those channels trying to load which as a free user I do not have access to and which attempt to load several times before hanging and moving to the next in the list of the EPG. I can manually delete them in the PTVL manager but they come back when I autotune again.
(2015-08-12, 04:59)bornagainpengui Wrote: Ugh.

I finally had some time to check things out again. Created a log and it was over two hundred megabytes (!) I tried again and the next one was smaller but for some reason PTVL refused to mail the log and kept timing out with an error. I will be sending you a PM with a link to it because I don't know what all passwords are left in.

Basically everything in PTVL seems to be working (more or less) and the standard USTVNow (your version) seems to be working fine by itself except when used in PTVL it still tries to call a bunch of channels I don't have rights to. I am logged in but do not have premium turned on in the video addon. If I log in and enable premium in the video plugin it tries to load a bunch of the channels I do not have rights to, if I keep premium off then it doesn't try to load those channels when I use the video addon by itself.

But when I run PTVL suddenly I have those channels trying to load which as a free user I do not have access to and which attempt to load several times before hanging and moving to the next in the list of the EPG. I can manually delete them in the PTVL manager but they come back when I autotune again.

If you are a free user... Why do u have the premium subscription option enabled? Problem solved!
(2015-08-12, 14:32)Lunatixz Wrote:

If you are a free user... Why do u have the premium subscription option enabled? Problem solved!

I don't.
(2015-08-12, 14:40)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 14:32)Lunatixz Wrote:

I don't.

You're using a custom skin... obviously its wrong, and you indeed enabled it....
(2015-08-12, 14:44)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 14:40)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 14:32)Lunatixz Wrote: If you are a free user... Why do u have the premium subscription option enabled? Problem solved!

I don't.

You're using a custom skin... obviously its wrong, and you indeed enabled it....

What skin? Are you saying it is required to use Confluence to run your program?

My system wide Kodi theme is Sio2-X, but you have disabled skins in the PTVL program and I haven't been running any skins since then (indeed I'm not really sure how I'd do such a thing!)
(2015-08-12, 14:52)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 14:44)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 14:40)bornagainpengui Wrote: I don't.

My system wide Kodi theme is Sio2-X, but you have disabled skins in the PTVL program and I haven't been running any skins since then (indeed I'm not really sure how I'd do such a thing!)

You are running a custom skin... the custom skin obviously uses a half ass toggle texture, since you are enabling something when you think you are disabling it... Tongue
(2015-08-12, 15:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 14:52)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 14:44)Lunatixz Wrote: You're using a custom skin... obviously its wrong, and you indeed enabled it....

You are running a custom skin... the custom skin obviously uses a half ass toggle texture, since you are enabling something when you think you are disabling it... Tongue
ORLY? O_____O;

Here's the same setting, completely unchanged, just in Confluence instead of SiO2-X.
(2015-08-12, 19:15)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 15:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 14:52)bornagainpengui Wrote: What skin? Are you saying it is required to use Confluence to run your program?

ORLY? O_____O;

Here's the same setting, completely unchanged, just in Confluence instead of SiO2-X.

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish.... You came to me for help... I'm telling you facts... you are ignoring them...
Fact: The only way USTVnow displays all the channels is if you enable the premium subscription setting.
Fact: You need to make sure you indeed have my version of USTVnow installed and only my version (latest v.12.0.1)
(2015-08-12, 19:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 19:15)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 15:00)Lunatixz Wrote: You are running a custom skin... the custom skin obviously uses a half ass toggle texture, since you are enabling something when you think you are disabling it... Tongue
ORLY? O_____O;

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish.... You came to me for help... I'm telling you facts... you are ignoring them...
Fact: The only way USTVnow displays all the channels is if you enable the premium subscription setting.
Fact: You need to make sure you indeed have my version of USTVnow installed and only my version (latest v.12.0.1)
Fact: I have only your video addon for USTVNow installed. Version 12.01 if memory serves.

Fact: by itself, I only see basic channels in the video addon itself. (Expected behavior.)

Fact: When PTVL builds channels it insists on creating channels that I do not get in the EPG. Suddenly it disregards the settings which indicate that I have an account, but premium is disabled and attempts to create premium channels on a basic account.

Fact: it only seems to be doing this when creating channels with PTVL.
Fact: I am giving you logs, I am making screenshots, I am contacting USTVNow, I am doing whatever I can think of to help you help me solve this problem.

You tell me how I can better prove to you that things are configured asked they're supposed to be and I'll do my best to give you that evidence. I'm completely open to the possibility that I have an ID10T error here on my part, but I'm telling you that so far its doesn't seem to be configuration error, I'm not running skins (besides the default one which comes with PTVL), I'm not running some other addon, I'm not trying to get premium on a basic channel, I'm just trying to get this to work as its supposed to.
(2015-08-12, 21:40)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 19:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 19:15)bornagainpengui Wrote: ORLY? O_____O;

Fact: I have only your video addon for USTVNow installed. Version 12.01 if memory serves.

Fact: by itself, I only see basic channels in the video addon itself. (Expected behavior.)

Fact: When PTVL builds channels it insists on creating channels that I do not get in the EPG. Suddenly it disregards the settings which indicate that I have an account, but premium is disabled and attempts to create premium channels on a basic account.

Fact: it only seems to be doing this when creating channels with PTVL.
Fact: I am giving you logs, I am making screenshots, I am contacting USTVNow, I am doing whatever I can think of to help you help me solve this problem.

You tell me how I can better prove to you that things are configured asked they're supposed to be and I'll do my best to give you that evidence. I'm completely open to the possibility that I have an ID10T error here on my part, but I'm telling you that so far its doesn't seem to be configuration error, I'm not running skins (besides the default one which comes with PTVL), I'm not running some other addon, I'm not trying to get premium on a basic channel, I'm just trying to get this to work as its supposed to.

First of all why are you contacting USTVnow? they are just going to direct you back here! wasting resources...

Secondly, this is 100% user error, and if you just absorbed what i'm telling you... this problem could have been resolved.

Leave PseudoTV Live out of this... has nothing to do with anything... stay on point...

Your issue:

USTVnow plugin lists all live channels despite you only having access to the basic channels.

Solution:

Disabling the premium subscription button... If this doesn't work for you, Something on your end is at fault... setting not saving? not running my plugin? who knows...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5