• 26(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
Hello,
my addon ustvnow this not working.
list the channels normally.
more time to open the channels of failure.
Any solution?
(2016-05-30, 00:16)AgileHumor Wrote:
(2016-05-26, 23:23)mhancoc7 Wrote: USTVnow has made some changes. I have updated my version (USTVnow Plus). Not sure if those changes have/will make it into this version.

Some of the changes that USTVnow have been making also seem to be causing some people to have issues with their account credentials. Some have found that creating a new account fixes the issues. Of course that only works for those with free accounts.

@mhancoc7, can you provide

I'm trying to figure out how to modify this code below so that PVR IPTV Simple provides USTVNow channels in the inbuilt Kodi guide/EPG. Why? I get local channels that I want mixed in (using another PVR plugin) for a converged experience (one guide and channel listing).

https://github.com/esxbr/ustvnow-m3u-server/

The guide is still working well, but playing the files no longer work. It has the files streams locally and then on play gets the latest URL.

I'm assuming I need to update the link generation code, but don't know what changed on the USTVNow side to make that happen.

Thanks!

maybe look into using the TV Guide -- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TV_Guide
easy, and pretty descent interface.
also, if you want help you might want to hop over to where the USTVNow Plus addon is hosted -- and not hijack @Lunatix's thread.
do a search, as posting the link would violate privacy laws.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
youve been ignored @locomot1f

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A
(2016-06-03, 23:16)AgileHumor Wrote: youve been ignored @locomot1f

@locomot1f is correct, it's impolite to hijack a thread. If you would like information about a different plugin, you should go elsewhere.

You've been ignored @AgileHumor
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2016-05-30, 22:52)filipekav Wrote: Hello,
my addon ustvnow this not working.
list the channels normally.
more time to open the channels of failure.
Any solution?

Plugin will be updated... for now you can look for alternatives.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi Lunatixz,
Any chance you might add in the option of running USTVNow as a Kodi PVR add-on so USTVNow channels could be included in a unified EPG with other PVR add-ons, IPTV, etc?
Thanks as always
(2016-06-04, 01:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 23:16)AgileHumor Wrote: youve been ignored @locomot1f

@locomot1f is correct, it's impolite to hijack a thread. If you would like information about a different plugin, you should go elsewhere.

You've been ignored @AgileHumor

ya, was trying to get your plugin working geniuses....when I quoted the author who posted on this thread that new about the USTVNow changes and actually fixed them.

Your plugins still broken weeks ago and you haven't fixed it...and if you were not such a contrite ass to me and the others...maybe you would have the fix.

PS - For those that are unaware, "USTVNow" is a plugin by @Lunatixz. This plugin frequently breaks. "USTVNow Plus" is working plugin maintained by @mhancoc7, that is frequently updated (and currently working)...and much friendlier community @ *removed url per forum guidelines*
(2016-05-26, 23:23)mhancoc7 Wrote: USTVnow has made some changes. I have updated my version (USTVnow Plus). Not sure if those changes have/will make it into this version.

Some of the changes that USTVnow have been making also seem to be causing some people to have issues with their account credentials. Some have found that creating a new account fixes the issues. Of course that only works for those with free accounts.
@mhancoc7 is there a reason you haven't submitted your addon to the kodi repo?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-06-19, 01:21)nickr Wrote:

@mhancoc7 is there a reason you haven't submitted your addon to the kodi repo?

Yes there is. I do not want to start up anything, but I haven't felt as welcome here as I have elsewhere. I enjoy maintaining my version and use it daily. I like the community where I have it and will keep it that way for the foreseeable future.
Feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
So does this mean that the USTVnow addon here is no longer going to be supported?

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/520
I just paid for an all channels subscription and I can't seem to get it to work on my Kodi.

Support said it isn't compatible with Kodi. Is that true?
(2016-07-09, 01:38)BukowskiSoul Wrote: I just paid for an all channels subscription and I can't seem to get it to work on my Kodi.

Support said it isn't compatible with Kodi. Is that true?

USTVnow doesn't support any Kodi addons for their service. If you PM me I can give you some info on getting this working on Kodi.
He can't, he's a new user without enough usage time and posts made to have PM privs.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-06-24, 11:08)mhancoc7 Wrote: So does this mean that the USTVnow addon here is no longer going to be supported?

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/520

unless some one takes over
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5