• 3(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
(2015-08-12, 22:37)Lunatixz Wrote: First of all why are you contacting USTVnow? they are just going to direct you back here! wasting resources...

Why indeed? Maybe because you told me to do so?

(2015-07-17, 19:41)Lunatixz Wrote: use ustvnow support page mention lunatixz plugin.

(2015-08-12, 22:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Secondly, this is 100% user error, and if you just absorbed what i'm telling you... this problem could have been resolved.

I'm more than willing to conceed that I am making an error somewhere, but I do not think it is me who is not getting the message though...

(2015-08-12, 22:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Leave PseudoTV Live out of this... has nothing to do with anything... stay on point...

Actually, it is entirely the combination of PseudoTV Live + USTVNow that is my issue. I don't think we're communicating with each other and I'm getting frustrated because I don't know how to make it any more clearer than I am:

(2015-08-12, 22:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Your issue:

USTVnow plugin lists all live channels despite you only having access to the basic channels.

NO! That is not my issue.

The plugin (USTVNow) is working just fine now on its own. I have told you this in my previous bug reports. There were issues earlier on, but these have been fixed--there are no issues running the video addon by itself as a separate addon.

The problem is this:

When I run PTVL, this same addon which works fine by itself outside of PTVL suddenly disregards the premium slider toggle. It builds the standard seven channels, then PTVL makes the local content channels, makes a few movie\mixed genre channels, then for whatever reason calls the USTVNow addon and tries to make premium channels and of course these channels do not work because I do not have a premium account, only a basic account. After futilely creating Animal Planet, SyFy, etc the PTVL program then proceeds to finish off with the various youtube, whatever compatible plugins it finds, then PseudoCinema and Popcorn channels.

I repeat, the addon is working just fine outside PTVL--the only reason I started posting about it in the USTVNow threads is because you were convinced it was an issue on the USTVNow side of things, then on the part of the video addon---like you are now convinced that I was running a custom theme within PTVL because Kodi itself was using the SiO2-X theme, and were convinced that I must be a dimwit obtusely refusing to heed good advice.

So no, that is not my issue, you are trying to solve the wrong issue here. This is something that is happening only inside PTVL. The addon by itself is just fine.

Code:
It is PTVL + USTVNow = problem.

(2015-08-12, 22:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Solution:

Disabling the premium subscription button... If this doesn't work for you, Something on your end is at fault... setting not saving? not running my plugin? who knows...

Okay, so how can I verify that this setting isn't being ignored or bypassed when PTVL takes the addon and loads channels? Is it possible PTVL is loading the addon twice?

1. as Backend for basic network channels
  2. twice as a compatible video addon

Finally am I the only one here who is having these issues? The only one of all the PTVL users who also use your USTVNow addon?
@bornagainpengui I'm trying to patient with you... This is the ustvnow plugin thread Smile if your issue is with the ustvnow plugin fine... but PseudoTV Live is another thread!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I gotta ask. On Raspberry pi 2, I keep getting stream from Fox ( in particular) stop after 17½ minute. What the **** is wrong ? It just freezes the stream for like 30 seconds then it boots me back to the menu where i can just click it again and it will play again for a while.
@kriss3d I see you are pretty new around here so can I recommend you provide a debug log (wiki) please.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I posted this morning in another area and Lunatixz responded by posting the URL for this thread. Looked through the posts and saw no helpful solution.

I'm running Isengard on 3 different machines: Android wi-fi only tablet, Windows 8.1 desktop and Ubuntu 14.04LTS desktop. I have a free account at UStvnow and can get to content through Firefox. On the same machines I try using the Lunatixz 12.0.1 addon and it will not work no how. I put in my login, make sure it is set to 400kbps, premium unchecked. The channel listings come up but nothing will play. This is on all 3 platforms.

I did see one possible fix by editing the addon .PY file to add a / to the url but that had no effect for me.

*UPDATE*: I have little knowledge when it comes to programming, however I may have found something. The USTVNow free accounts are restricted to using a PC, this is why I can get in using Firefox on my various machines. I was looking at the PY file again and it seems to be causing the addon to be identified as an IPhone. Has anyone modified the PY file to get away from the IPhone reference and somehow force identification as a PC based web browser?
I am running your plugin and I entered my info and I see all channels (premium member) but I get playback failed immediately. Running 15.1 and latest USTV now plugin from you.
I tried on my Windows 8 machine, Max OS and a fire stick same result, anyone else having issues?
(2015-08-28, 07:31)rock909 Wrote: I tried on my Windows 8 machine, Max OS and a fire stick same result, anyone else having issues?
I've been unable to get it working on my fire stick (posted here and a couple other places but no solution so far), but works on my other android systems. Haven't tried it with Windows.
I signed up using my Google account and so I have no password. The plugin constantly asks for one, but if I just hit enter with nothing it works. Yet each time I re-enter the plugin it asks again. Once when entering the plugin and once when choosing Live.
having issues this afternoon. I get to the option to select Live or Recordings, I select LIVE...then script error shows. I login w/my premium credentials on desktop, and I'm able to stream fine (HD) via browser
Anyone else getting heavy buffering on HD setting? I know its not on my end...
(2015-08-31, 14:04)locoguano Wrote: Anyone else getting heavy buffering on HD setting? I know its not on my end...

I'm not getting many buffering issues, but my streams will randomly stop at times.
The latest update to 12.0.3 under Isengard seems to have fixed the problem I was having on my Android and Windows 8.1 installations, they work fine now, but still no go under Linux. Now it at least shows the opening stream dialog before failing which it didn't do before.

In case anyone out there is interested in trying to get this working, I've uploaded the relevant portion of my Kodi log to:

http://users.rcn.com//kragmeister1/ustvnow-log.txt

I'm running Kodi on Ubuntu 14.04LTS as the desktop.

*UPDATE*: I solved my own problem. I am marginal with some of this stuff but I went through the log file to see what exactly was causing USTVNow to fail. It was doing a LoadDLL calling librtmp1.so.1 and says that it doesn't exist. Turns out that I had to install the librtmp1 package and now all is well. USTVNow works in Kodi on my Linux install flawlessly. Whew.
(2015-08-31, 18:14)RamboUnchained Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 14:04)locoguano Wrote: Anyone else getting heavy buffering on HD setting? I know its not on my end...

I'm not getting many buffering issues, but my streams will randomly stop at times.

Thought maybe their servers weren't keeping up with football season...
(2015-09-01, 20:55)locoguano Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 18:14)RamboUnchained Wrote:

Thought maybe their servers weren't keeping up with football season...

I've had more success watching during games than I have watching cartoon channels at like 2 in the morning lol. Reconsidering that $19.99/mo
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5