iOS Artwork missing, tabs empty in iOS Remote
Sad 
Hi,

Setting up Kodi Remote was pretty easy, but when using it no artwork at all is being shown. There are CD cover images stored in every file as well as folder.jpg covers, but nothing is displayed.

Second problem: All bottom tabs ("Albums", "Artists", "Genres") show zero entries. The only way to access my music is to use the "files" tab next to these and browse up to the AIFF or FLAC file I would like to play.

For both questions, what am I doing wrong...?

Thanks
I think you need to build music library section on the kodi side, check this guide -> http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_music_to_the_library
Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delayed answer!

Right-clicking the music folder in KODI and "Scan item to library" obviously solved the problem with the artwork, I assume this is what you meant? Anyway I can now see CD covers in KODI Remote. The second issue remained ("Album", "Artists" and "Genre" were completely empty) and I was just about to give up until I erased the app from my iPhone and re-installed it... Challenging!

Last question before I'm completely happy: Is there a way to let KODI visually follow the KODI remote selection? When I play an album chosen with KODI Remote, this is not visible on the KODI screen.
Glad to know!
next time, if you change your music library, you can simply pull down the remote app list to start the re-sync the library with kodi/
Regarding your last question, nope it's not possible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork missing, tabs empty in iOS Remote0