Win help
hi everyone another noob here sorry got everything up and running fine except when watching something after about 1 min 45 to 2 mins the pic goes all blocky with pink and I have to press spacebar twice to get picture back any ideas thanks in advance
Debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
here it is I think

http://xbmclogs.com/pg5kwja5b
Sorry with all those illegal addons you ain't getting any help around here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-07-25, 01:06)nickr Wrote: Debug log (wiki)

(2015-07-25, 05:45)nickr Wrote: Sorry with all those illegal addons you ain't getting any help around here.
right sorry did not realise did not research this enough ok how to I rest my kodi to standard without addons don't like illegal stuff my bad
Remove the contents of your userdata directory and remove your addons directory.
all done but still same issue playing media files that I own
The nefarious add-on may have compromised your build, Let's try one more trick before my suggestions of a virgin re-installation. Go to settings>video>acceleration>render method>software if this doesn't do it, it's likely you have some musical chairs in software playing games.

Re-Install :-

1) delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi

2) delete C:\Users\-Your_User_name-\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

HOW-TO:Install Kodi for Windows (wiki) and stay away from add-ons until you have a fully functional Kodi 15, then install only official repository add-ons or you will be down this road more times than you like..
I suggest to use DirectX11 test version on Windows 10, there seems to be issue with the WHQL divers that were released from intel for Win 10 OS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help2