Need help choosing my next Kodi TV Box
(2015-07-27, 19:48)Tinwarble Wrote: Because there are new standard API's that will be added with "M", but I never said it will be the Panacea, just that there will be improvements.

As for the the "M" preview on the NP, from what I understand the NP didn't make use of everything that was available in Lollipop, so I wouldn't hold it up as the standard-bearer of what's possible in "M". Not to mention what ever SoC limitations there are.
Well... We will wait and find out Smile
Yup, i firmware updated the x6 and everything but somehow it has problems with my tv. So its definatly going back.
Im actualy quite happy that its turned out like this. Ive been waiting for a reason to go the openelec route again anyway.

Edit: I decided to go back to a Chromebox... The Power is just Extraordinary for Kodi
I just ordered the sheild tv I'm gonna compare it to the x8h plus i just got a week ago and what ever i like the best I will keep and the other one goes back to Amazon gotta love 30 day return policy...Is there any rumors on the next minix box since the x9 now is a no go because of the rk 3288

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help choosing my next Kodi TV Box0