Cannot add source after update to 15
I am new to Kodi and my first version was 14.2 I believe and I wasn't having any problems. I just installed 15 and now I can't add sources. I tried to remove Kodi and reinstall as well as installing over the old version. It's not just my computer, it's 3 others as well.

Kodi Version: Kodi 15.0 Git:20150721-af34a0c (compiled: Jul 21 2015)

Windows Version: Windows 8.1 (not seeing a service pack)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80Ghz 2.40Ghz 64 Bit

RAM: 8GB

Reproduce: Open Kodi > System > File Manager > Add Source > Won't open add source dialog box.

Relevant Devices: Just PC

Log: http://goo.gl/XiWG9R

::Additional::

Video card and driver info: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M, Direct3D version 10.18.13.5330,

Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio, 6.0.1.7133
While at home menu...

Videos->files->add source

http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
That works. Thank you David! That link you sent, sends me to an empty page saying it has no text.
Strange...works fine for me...

Search words for google: kodi adding sources
My first attempt at duplication

Reproduce: Open Kodi > System > File Manager > Add Source > Won't open add source dialog box.

Brought no dialog box, entering the root folder and backed out, adding sources worked... couldn't replicate after that, it always worked; perhaps the double click was not timed right?
I've got kodi Jarvis installed, when I go into file manager and add source , no dialog box opens up??
Same here for any Jarvis version on android (Galaxy S6, orig. Firmware)
Any update on the issue of not being able to add a source from file manager in android or was this windows only?
should be fixed in the next nightly:
8368 (PR)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-12-01, 10:24)ronie Wrote: should be fixed in the next nightly:
8368 (PR)

Just tried and it works as it should.

Thanks for getting this some attention.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot add source after update to 150