How do you create your own Addon?
Hi i'm new to this and was wondering were to go to create a new addon. I've tried going to kodi development to create one. i tried the example they gave and it would not work. It gave a script error. Does anybody have an example or know a website that gives a good example for a addon. the hello world dont work for me. I'm trying to make an addon for the android box. can someone help me please.

Could you e-mail me [email protected]
Hi

I'm new to this and was wondering if someone could help me or show me a good website on writing addons. I tried the creating one and it gave me a script error. Could someone show me a site maybe could someone send me one that works so i can see how to set up the different parts please.

My e-mail addi is [email protected] thanks for the help
Hi i'm new to this... how do you create your own addon? Is there a website that u can show me that will show me step by step?? Please thanks

Here is my personal e-mail if we could chat there more [email protected]

Thanks
This could be a good start, and probably if you can maybe straighten your question, a place where you could get answers.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232226

There are also a lot of threads dealing with addon creation. Maybe the search function from the forum would be a good start too.
yeah i like how to make my own addon as not great with code
ok - ive been learning how to make addons for about 5-6 months - i started of making a basic youtube addon - took about 3-4 months to just get my head around doing that - ive just recently learnt how to do a multiple online radio stations addon - took me just over an hour to do
- im now thinking of doing a video addon which doesnt involve youtube lol - lets see how long it takes me
-
- for a beginner/novice, the instructions and tutorials regarding coding, how to make addons etc - are impossible to comprehend - ive not gone down that path - i stayed clear of them sites/pages etc - to over-complicated in my opinion
- i learnt by looking in the addon folders, the xmls - seeing how it is structured - what needs to go where etc
- my approach has been trial & error - til i get it right -
- there is no fast way to learn it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do you create your own Addon?0