Win Context Menu gone - Kodi 15.0
Hi guys,
I've been going through all the beta's and RC's just to end up on the 15.0 Isengard. for years I've been on Confluence but decided to try some other skins this weekend. I'm not sure whether this is skin related, but basically my Context Menu is gone. Doesn't matter whether I press the remote button (which is mapped through Girder to the C on keyboard) or whether I press "C" on the keyboard - the context menu doesn't show up. I've checked the keyboard.xml file and the mapping is there. I found a non-elegant temporary fix by installing the "Super favourites" addon. Once it's there, pressing C brings up the 3 options for Super Favourites and the second press brings the context menu... Is it possible that one of the skins messed it up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Kodi - no improvement. Last night I spent quite a while googling the problem and searching this forum. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank.
If you switch back to Confluence, does the context menu option come back? You didn't mention what skin you installed, but the skin must be up-to-date and comparable with Kodi 15.

Suggestion :

-Export you library to single file...

- rename your build in both the C: and roaming folder to something else, like Kodi_old then re-install only the default set-up and get Kodi working.

- Import your library
Worked great. Backed up all the libraries, reinstalled Kodi, imported the libraries and the advancedsettings.xml file. The skins I had tried were the Aeon Nox, experience 1080 and one or two more... Regardless, all is working well. Thank you for the suggestion. I think it'll be wise to make a backup of the settings and program folder now before I start fiddling with skins again.

Regards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context Menu gone - Kodi 15.00