Problem with getCondVisibility when dialogVideoInfo is displayed
I have a very strange issue with a python script.

I run this script from an <onclick> statement in my skin:

PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(special://masterprofile/resumeFullscreen.py)</onclick> 

The script runs fine, at one point it is using a condition test:

PHP Code:
if  xbmc.getCondVisibility("!VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen + Player.Paused"): 

The problem is that if I invoke this script when DialogVideoInfo is displayed, xbmc.getCondVisibility() never returns.

The weird thing is that the script resumes, and completes correctly after I exit the windows, xbmc.getCondVisibility() returns and the script execution ends normally but only after:

Code:
DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------

It doesn't seem related with the condition itself as I tried different tests, it seems to be related with the getCondVisibility call.

Could this be a bug with the python/xbmc engine? Or is there something I should know about dialogs and python scripts?

Thank you in advance...
Hello,

Has anyone else experienced this behavior? This is quite blocking for me, and I have been searching for a while now without being able to identify if this is a problem with Kodi or only with my script...
i've tried it, but can't reproduce it.

please provide a Debug Log and your full script code.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ok I have investigated a little more, and the problem seems to be related with my code. I actually changed the source to invoke DialogVideoInfo from a different place (difficult to explain in details), and apparently I am doing something wrong when invoking the dialog. It works when it is called normally from WindowVideoNav.cpp

Thank you for your help, it pointed me in the right direction... Now I need to fix my code :/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with getCondVisibility when dialogVideoInfo is displayed0