v14 Setup video input
I've read lots of wiki/forum posts about setting up live tv via tuner card, but I can't seem to find an answer to my question. I don't exactly want to watch TV specifically, is it possible to use a tuner card for an a/v input? My card came with this cable that has RCA (red, white, yellow) inputs that I have used before a long time ago when I was backing up VCR tapes on my PC. I was wondering if its possible to use this to watch something within kodi? For example, could I plug in my Wii into Kodi with this, and watch/play on screen somehow? I know this may seem frugal, but it would help me out greatly, and save me some money if I can get it to work.

If I need a specific PVR, then please let me know. Thank you!
A few of the PVR backends do support this. I'm not sure how to set it up on the Kodi side, but I would assume the analog input would act as a "channel" in the case of Kodi.

EDIT: keys/case
Assuming you can get the input into a Linux computer somehow (that means working drivers etc.) you can add the stream as a channel in tvheadend. You could then watch that as you would any normal channel. Some people use this to have separate channels for their surveillance cameras.
Is there a guide someplace that can help me learn how to install drivers? I found a linux driver for my card, but I have absolutely no clue on what to do with it. I do know how to use putty on my system, and how to SFTP into it as well. Is there like a code or something I need?

I'm sorry for being such a noob, I know it's annoying, but I really do thank you for your help!
What card is it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setup video input0