Win Two issues need help with please!
Hi Guys,

I upgraded to Kodi from XBMC a few weeks back. However, i am having two issues, the first of which is new and wasn't there in XBMC.

1. I am having major problem with audio when playing some videos that have 2.0 stereo sound. I just can not hear the audio at all. Ive tried multiple files too. When playing them directly from VLC from the desktop the sound is fine. Its just through Kodi that i can not hear it. Even at MAX volume on my AVR all i can hear is fuzzy sound from my speakers and not much audio from the video.

I have tried changing some settings like Stereo upmix but that didn't do anything. There was also one other audio setting that said it helps to maintain volume on down mix, tried it both enabled and disabled, neither worked.

2. I recently got a 3D Dolby Atmos Bluray file that was in ISO format. Can i play this from within KODI? I can't seem to start it. Sorry i don't have the actual failure message that appears as I'm at work. But just wanted to find out if its possible to play this?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two issues need help with please!0