Problem with Fast Forward in Kodi 15
Dear Support

After Installing the new stable Kodi 15 I have problem with fast forwarding. When I hit the button on my remote from Asus (same as my PC, Asrock) it is first forwarding very rapidly for about 10-15 seconds. After that the ff-speed go down to normal speed and then it is OK if I continue fast forward.
But after fast forwarding the pictures freeze for about 5-6 seconds. After that the pictures comes back but then the volume is gone for about 5-6 seconds. And then the playback is back in normal again.
I am using Windows 7, 64-bit. And I have used kodi and XBMX for years. This problem came whith the new Kodi 15. I use HDMI for both picture and audio. And it is from the PC to the AVR to the TV which is a Pioneer 50" Plasma.

I have unchecked TrueHD capable receiver and DTS-HD capable receiver and also Dolby Digital Plus. I can provide logs if you like and screensavers but I don´t know how to do that. I can not see any button for attaching files?

Best Regards
Captor
Yep, currently a known issue with v15.0. Devs are looking into it.
Dear Ned

Thank you so much for the reply! So then there will maybe be a fix in the 15.1 or 15.2?
That is no problem. I can wait. Will there be any notification when Devs (hopefully) finds a solution?

Best Regards
Captor
Keep an eye out here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233293

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Fast Forward in Kodi 150