Win Need Help... Dual Display with Auto Framerate Switching
Question 
Hi guys, im experimenting around with kodi for windows,

my pc in in the living room so i just though why not hook up the tv to my system with a long hdmi cable.
Now i did this and im running with Intel Graphics in Clone Mode so the Monitor is set to 1080p-60 and the tv also runs this.

Now im hoping to get frame rate switching to work properly like on my android kodi devices but when it switches the framerate to 50 hz the screen gets blown out of proportion and all big.
Also it doesnt change to 24 hz.

Is there any magic tricks that i have not been using?

Also im looking on where to set hdmi audio output from intel graphics in kodi? havent found it yet.

Im planing on using a ps3 bluetooth remote from the couch. Is this a good plan?
i dont know its probably the clone setting.... im gonna try messing around with dualscreen.

Edit:
hmmm dualscreen doesnt help either .... when i set kodi to fullscreen #2 it puts the picture to the tv but the 1080p doesnt get fit to the tv screen. Everything is way to big and stretches beyond the screen.
Ok so i got it working... as followed:

- I set my graphic card settings to expand display for dual view - Screen 1 monitor and 2 tv
- Then i set kodi to display #2
- then very important i set kodi to fullscreen and deaktivated the check with fullscreen window

Now it opens kodi on screen 2 and also switches the display rate without messing anything up.
There's plenty of messages in the forum to handle dual screen modes Settings/System (wiki) Use extended display to have different resolutions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help... Dual Display with Auto Framerate Switching0