(Aeon MQ6) Unwatched recently added
Hey guys

Does anyone know how I can hide watched items in the recently added widgets? It was really easy in MQ5 but I have not been able to find the settings in MQ6 public preview.

I have enabled this settings in Library Data Provider but it does not have any impact. Also I would to hide "All albums" in the recently added albums widget.

Thanks
I'm looking to achieve this too.
same here spent all morning looking for a method of doing this and all posted solutions are out dated or don't work
orby, the best way for solve this, is create smarplaylist, with recents first and don´t show watched item via recents widget, include smarplaylist main menu (show off in customize main menu for this item), now you have widget available for recents and don´t watch movies item for use with Movies item in main menu.

example:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>recents</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="playcount" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <group>none</group>
    <limit>35</limit>
    <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

Info: MQ6 3.2.0, MarcosQui prefer use resource native kodi for show all items in library at home via recents widget, don´t use any script more for recents widget. Have many requests for don´t limit recents 12 items equal happen MQ5. Native widget now show all items in library with status watched or not on cover.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks I've made my playlist but i can't for the life of me get it to show as an option in the widget area? Am i missing something?
(2015-11-09, 14:22)Wanilton Wrote: orby, the best way for solve this, is create smarplaylist, with recents first and don´t show watched item via recents widget, include smarplaylist main menu (show off in customize main menu for this item), now you have widget available for recents and don´t watch movies item for use with Movies item in main menu.

example:

Code:
    <name>recents</name>
    <match>all</match>
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <group>none</group>
    <limit>35</limit>
</smartplaylist>

Info: MQ6 3.2.0, MarcosQui prefer use resource native kodi for show all items in library at home via recents widget, don´t use any script more for recents widget. Have many requests for don´t limit recents 12 items equal happen MQ5. Native widget now show all items in library with status watched or not on cover.

Thanks I've made my playlist but i can't for the life of me get it to show as an option in the widget area? Am i missing something?
(2015-11-09, 14:22)Wanilton Wrote: orby, the best way for solve this, is create smarplaylist, with recents first and don´t show watched item via recents widget, include smarplaylist main menu (show off in customize main menu for this item), now you have widget available for recents and don´t watch movies item for use with Movies item in main menu.

example:

Code:
    <name>recents</name>
    <match>all</match>
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <group>none</group>
    <limit>35</limit>
</smartplaylist>

this works like a charm
thanks
You need go to customize main menu, first empty, use replace function, in third panel, choose video playlist, select playlist. Now Rename title, turn off show in second panel. Now you have option available on flexible widget.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
need to play around more as i can't get it smooth, constantly busy (around 10 - 20 seconds to populate) when switching from movie node to TV show Node

38 seconds to populate that time around
(2015-11-09, 17:49)Wanilton Wrote: You need go to customize main menu, first empty, use replace function, in third panel, choose video playlist, select playlist. Now Rename title, turn off show in second panel. Now you have option available on flexible widget.

Great that did it thanks very much for the help much apreciated.
(2015-11-09, 18:03)orby Wrote: need to play around more as i can't get it smooth, constantly busy (around 10 - 20 seconds to populate) when switching from movie node to TV show Node

I may have had a similar problem did you limit your playlist to < 25 entries ?
(2015-11-09, 18:19)jamie_b Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 18:03)orby Wrote: need to play around more as i can't get it smooth, constantly busy (around 10 - 20 seconds to populate) when switching from movie node to TV show Node

i don't believe i did will report back soon

What I ended up doing to prevent this lag was to create 2 playlists. One for every menu item, then a second one for each, but limited to only 50 and sorted by date added/descending. This way your menu items can load your full playlist, but the widgets only have to load 50. Previously It took a while to load my "Movies" playlist with around 2k+ non family/kids/standup/documentaries, but after I made the 2 playlists it loads smooth as butter Smile
(2015-11-09, 18:36)orby Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 18:19)jamie_b Wrote:

i don't believe i did will report back soon

unexpected visitors but setting the limit sorted it out
Hello, new person.

Thanks for this, it was very useful. One small problem. I created the custom list, which works great. I created the widget, which seemed to work.

Match - Movies
Does not contain [PATH]
Sort by [DATE ADDED] - Descending

The widget isn't sorting the results. It just lists them alphabetically. The playlist does, though, when I browse into it.

Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Aeon MQ6) Unwatched recently added0