Is it possible to create a custom built Kodi?
Wink 
Hello guys. I want to create my own kodi installation with all my settings with it, but i have no idea how to do it...
I've downloaded and tried "USB-SDCARD WIZARD" but it doesn't show all my settings i've done. Sad

Is it possible to create a .exe installation with my settings? Many of my friends wants my settings and it's really annoying to adjust all the settings all over again, several times.
The forum just can't keep up with the Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) Looks like you need help from a Wizard!
Why don't you just copy your userdata folder to your friends boxes? That will make their boxes look like your box.
(2015-07-27, 22:01)atv2jber Wrote: Why don't you just copy your userdata folder to your friends boxes? That will make their boxes look like your box.

Will the skins also work? And all the settings I've done with the skin?

I don't really care about the add-ons since I don't have many.
Yes itll work just as yours only file you need to change is source since itll be setup for your media
The skin and settings for the windows in KODI's GUI is stored in; guisettings.xml file

If you have the same skin installed just copy this file over and it will be the same setup, as noted by " freddy12 ", you will need to amend the source paths.

Windows key + R:
Copy paste command: %appdata%\Kodi\userdata\

file is: guisettings.xml

See link for more info: http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to create a custom built Kodi?0