iPad 1 - iOS 5.1.1 - can't type in the fields
Hi,

I just noticed this issue. If you have some input fields ie. in plugin - login box. Once you click the input, the keyboard appears and you can type,
but after finishing typing and closing the keyboard, the field remains empty and you cannot open the keyboard again or type in another input field
until you restart Kodi. Anyone else with similar issue ?

Thanks!
Smile 
I'm having this same problem with an iTouch running ios 5.1.1 This happens on both Isengard 15.0 and 15.1 RC As the op stated you can iput the info on the pop up keyboard but, nothing goes into the field after you select your trying to alter after clicking on DONE. Any subsequent attempts does not engage the keyboard again but, rather kicks you back to the Stalk Client, addon information screen. Once you restart KODI you can entice the keyboard once again but with the same results.

I have it working beautifully on a PC and on a newer iPad but, no love with my touch so far. Sad

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Shark1959
confirmed on ios5.1.1 not sure when i have time to look into it...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-07-30, 22:54)Memphiz Wrote: confirmed on ios5.1.1 not sure when i have time to look into it...

Thank you very much for the reply and I look forward to when you can fix it.

The 15.1 RC at least allowed me to start KODI.

Will you let us know in this post once its been corrected? Thank you.

Cheers Smile

Shark1959
Could you guys please try this test build (its based on Isengard) and report back if it fixes the keyboard issue for you? (it works on my ipad1 running ios5.1.1 - just wanted to be sure):

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwi...bp-ios.deb
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
In the hopes that you guys have turned on notifications for this thread ...
Hello Memphiz:

I'd like to apologize to you and the others for the post yesterday that were in violation of your rules here. It was ignorant of me to think that all sites dealing with KODI, including this one were the same when it came to addons. I had no idea the addons, etc., you spoke of, were not allowed here and I would have known this if I had read the rules in advance. Again sorry to offend, I didn't mean any harm. I'll know better next time. Have a great day.

Cheers Smile

Shark1959
Awesome that worked out great Memphis now I can use the keyboard... thank you sooo much

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPad 1 - iOS 5.1.1 - can't type in the fields0