SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v15
Well, as the author said in the official thread:

Quote:Dears,

This to make it clear that SPMC is currently dormant.
Everything worthy in it has been (or is being) merged into Kodi self.

rkstagefright is officially abandoned, as I lost interest in RK's endless turnarounds (and doesn't seem to work in latest firmwares, anyway).

Thanks for the ride Smile

I guess I'm back to setting up Kodi again...
Do any of the Alternate keymaps ( http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymap..._TV_remote ) for Kodi match what SPMC's default was set as? If so, which ?
Hi guys,

I know this is the Kodi spinoff threat, but I'm desperately looking for help regarding 13.4 version spinoff.

I want to acces the urlresolver addon but I can't get to it. I tried installing it with addon installer, I downloaded zip file from internet etc.
Addon installer says that addon is installed, but I can't find it anywhere.
When I install it from downloaded zip file, nothing even happens.

I know, that Kodi has urlresolver integrated, but I'm very happy with my SPMC 13.4 version and I don't want to try something new if the one I have works fine.
I just need help with this urlresolver addon, so I can try real-debrid service...

Thank you very much for your answers.

Rok
Does anyone have a guide from going from this SPMC on a first gen Fire TV, to the latest KODI release?
Will SPMC Jarvis support pass-through for Rockchip, I can currently only see AMLogic fixes?
Koying said last year he will make an API for both Rockchip & AMLogic pass-through for his SPMC Jarvis.

Will SPMC Jarvis fix mpeg1/mpeg2 streams from PVR addons to be decoded by software instead of hardware like it always was?
Because lots of PVR addons IPTV services stream in strange resolutions that are not zoomable or resizable with Mediacodec Surface but work correctly with CPU decoding on Android.
Hi Koying

Will SPMC Jarvis also support Rockchip using IEC61937 direct pass-through?
I won't speak for SPMC, but be prepared: upstream kodi will stick to standards! AMLogic is special as their decoder is also used on Linux, where we need to cope with it anyways. Concerning Audio: It uses an API that android will also have very soon, so it's not a burden for us at all (two or three #ifdefs, that's it).

That being said: Android platforms shall use MediaCodec and the AudioTrack API for audio. Everything else has no support.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v150