Android 3D movies problem with Kodi
Photo 
Hello. I have recently installed Kodi 15 isengard in my mygica ATV520E. After this, I was using XBMC 13.2 gotham, and 3d mode was working perfectly, but I had to go to kodi 15 because I had some frame loses with XBMC that I don´t have now with kodi.

The 2 problems I have with Kodi are related with 3d mode:

-First, in 3d mode the control panel doesn´t show well, the movie shows 2 images, side by side or up and down, and when you turn on the 3d mode, the control panel should be displayed twice, one for each image, so when you turn on 3d mode in the TV, the images will go one over the other, and with the glasses you should see the image fine and the control panel also fine. But what kodi is doing is not right, when you turn 3d mode in kodi, it displays the 2 control panels, but moves the 2 images to the left, it does not show each control panel below each image, so if you turn 3d mode in the tv, the image will not be correct.

-Second, with xbmc I could be able to turn 2d mode in a 3d video, so I could see the movie perfectly in 2d, although it had 2 images, XBMC discarded one and displayed only one with control panel correctly. Now If I turn 2d mode in Kodi, it simply does nothing, I have the same side by side images, grrrr....

Please tell me there is a solution for that, because My tv does not have a very good compatibility with movies so I have to use my android device to watch every movie, but with these problems I have, 3D movies are not displayed correctly, snifff....My tv does not have a mode to see 3d modes in 2d either, grr..

Here I attach you 2 images to explain the behavior..... I assume I am not the only one that has these problems. I usually use a mygica ATV520E to see the movies but I have also tried a MK808B Plus with the same results in 3d movies:

Movie without activating 3D mode in Kodi:

Movie when I turn on 3d movie to see 2 control panels, the images are moved to the left and the 2 control panels are not displayed one below each image:

The 2 side by side images should stay as the first attached image, and the control panels should be displayd as the second one.

Here is an example of how it should display 3d movies, in a up and down 3d movie:

and one in a SBS movie:

With XBMC Gotham, If I clicked in the button "3D" in the control panel, I had the option to see the movie in 2D. But now when I select this option nothing happens.

Please tell me you have a solutions for this and you will make me the happiest man in the world.

Best regards and thank you very much in advance.
This is so strange, yesterday when I came home, I tried and surprisingly everything worked well, the 3d mode displayed the control panel and the 2 images correctly, and I was able to turn the movie to 2D without problems. But then I went ou and when I came home again, the 3D mode was again wrong, with the 2 images moved to the left. The 2D mode was still working...

Why is this working some times and some doesn´t?....

Best regards.
It is very strange, the other day these things worked correctly, but now they don´t work again... why something that worked perfectly in 13.2 version doesn´t wqork in newer versions?.

Best regards.
I have tried SPMC and still the same, control panel is not displayed correctly in 3D mode, and conversino to 2D is not working either.

How can only version 13.2 do it correctly?.

Best regards
Well, this is the strangest thing, yesterday I installed Kodi again, and the 2D mode worked, I could see 3D movies in 2D, but the 3D mode for the control panel still moves the 2 images to the left.

Nobody has this problem?, nobody knows the solutios, simply nobody sees 3D movies?...

Best regards.
Even more strange, now the 2D mode does not work again, grrrr... What a mistery, grrrr... I will let XBMC 13.2 to see 3D movies in 2D, and kodi for the rest...

Best regards.

(2015-08-05, 07:09)DrJ Wrote: Well, this is the strangest thing, yesterday I installed Kodi again, and the 2D mode worked, I could see 3D movies in 2D, but the 3D mode for the control panel still moves the 2 images to the left.

Nobody has this problem?, nobody knows the solutios, simply nobody sees 3D movies?...

Best regards.
I can´t belive that nobody knows anything about my 3D problem, please lend me a hanmd with it....

Best regards.
you do need to have your tv switched to the right mode (side by side, top and bottom etc), and also kodi switched the same.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I am sorry, but I am not sure I understand what you said. I know that I have to enable 3d mode in the TV. What I am saying is that kodi does not configure itself right when 3d mode in kodi is enabled. It is so strange, because sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn´t, with the same movie and all the same.... I can´t understand the reason for this, grrrr...

Best regards.

(2015-08-31, 09:33)nickr Wrote: you do need to have your tv switched to the right mode (side by side, top and bottom etc), and also kodi switched the same.
Can anyone tell me anything about my 3D problem?...

Best regartds.
Nonoe knows anything about this problem?...
Hi. Did you solve it?

I have something similar, but in a specific condition. If I use 4K resolution, I have this problem. If I use 1080P, it works fine.
(2015-12-08, 19:58)Johnnie Walker Wrote: Hi. Did you solve it?

I have something similar, but in a specific condition. If I use 4K resolution, I have this problem. If I use 1080P, it works fine.

No, I did not solve the problem, for me it happens with every 3D movie, even 1080p.

Best regards.
Hello
I have the same problem, on ver. 15.3 works fine but on 16.1 jarvis i have the same problem.
Did you solve it? Did anyone from kodi gave you an answet?
Thank you
David
Well, because of this problem and the one about refresh rates sync between Tv and android, I have bought a Windows device, and everything works perfect with the last version of kodi in it, 3D, 2d conversion, control panel, and the problems with refresh rates seem to have disappeared.

http://www.archos.com/gb/products/tablet...index.html

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B012TCW...UTF8&psc=1

Best regards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D movies problem with Kodi0