• 9(current)
Amber Skin for Kodi 15 Isengard
(2015-12-12, 20:56)DXer Wrote: Will there be an update of Amber for Jarvis 16.x in the near future? After almost two years of Amber I don't like having to go back to another more complex skin.

Did you miss this thread?

There's an updated version available for Jarvis, linked in the first post of that thread.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2015-08-18, 06:47)kazak Wrote: It would be really great to add a custom home shelf to custom home menu items. I have a menu named 'games' and it opens my game browser and for my most commonly played games, I would like to have a shelf with a few games that would be favorites from advanced launcher. I would be OK with hard coding this in the appropriate xml file too. Could someone point me in the right direction? I can just use the default 'favorites' menu but it says 'favorites' and doesn't load my browser when selected. I would also like to keep favorites open for my other kodi favorites.

@kazak & amber power users, wondering if there is a way to do this - shelves to custom home menu items
Just made a brand new install using latest Openelec 6.0.1on RPi: no settings menu on main Amber screen! As a result, Plexbmc menus can't be seen as well since no way to select "go plex" from settings.
Reverted to Openelec 6.0.0 and the problem is gone.
Hi...
Is there any way to show battery level on laptops/tablets with Amber skin?
This might be a stupid question, but under the amber skin, how do you create a new user profile?
I use favourites for menus and feeds within plugins/addons (ie: local news, trakt collections) and would like to know if there is a way to have them refresh content everytime I open them. I have to either go through the the original addon and navigate to where I need to get, or exit and re enter kodi....at the moment.

Let me know if I'm missing something or if this is just the way she goes.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber Skin for Kodi 15 Isengard5