NETFLIX addon?
Hello everyone,

i'm new here at the community and especially here. i love this great product Kodi.

i have a question, does anyone has Netflix plugin that actually works?
No.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@bry~ why would you tell them that?
and then try to scare them with that link.

add-ons like Netflix and Hulu, are not banned. just extremely hard to code for with all the DRM restrictions.

@yoavs01-
check out this forum
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ht=netflix
it's not a straight forward addon, so it will take a little work to get started.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-07-29, 14:31)locomot1f Wrote: @bry~ why would you tell them that?
and then try to scare them with that link.

add-ons like Netflix and Hulu, are not banned. just extremely hard to code for with all the DRM restrictions.

@yoavs01-
check out this forum
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ht=netflix
it's not a straight forward addon, so it will take a little work to get started.
I agree, the addon is a bit difficult, it does work the best on a Windows htpc, making use of a browser, iexplorer or chrome.
I don't know about windows 10, iexplorer seams to been replaced.
(2015-07-29, 14:31)locomot1f Wrote: @bry~ why would you tell them that?
and then try to scare them with that link

That was a misfire. Replied to wrong thread. Apologies
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks everyone, I will follow that URL to try installing the NETFLIX add-on.
As long as it is possible, I liked it already.
It doesn't seem likely that Netflix will create kodi addon.. because it's already available in wide variety of platforms
And it might pose a security risk too
but who knows, if users want it, they might create it. there's a page for petition. please singup and support it to let netflix know we want it
It does not work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NETFLIX addon?0