Shadow text in menus
Hi,

It looks as though since a few days, there is shadow text in some menus. I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I find it a bit less readable from a distance. To me it looks a bit blurred. It definitely doesn't look as crisp as before.

Just one person's perspective.

What does anyone else think?

Best wishes,

Mark
Strange... I did not add that intentionally. What menu ate you referring too?
(2015-07-29, 11:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange... I did not add that intentionally. What menu ate you referring too?

Basically, all of the side menus that pop out, or the menu where you delete TV recordings. I'm guessing it is changed in one place that then applies a style to all, although I am not familiar with Kodi skinning.

I'll provide screenshots if needed.

Edit: Just go to any video share and open the side menu and you should see it. I'm using 3.3.32 I think. About to try 3.3.33.

Mark
Hmmm, something did change about that a few weeks ago but I reverted that. I guess I forgot a few places [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]. Will fix it tomorrow.
(2015-07-29, 21:14)marcelveldt Wrote: Hmmm, something did change about that a few weeks ago but I reverted that. I guess I forgot a few places [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]. Will fix it tomorrow.

Fantastic. Thanks very much!
Just al little note: this has been fixed in both the stable 3.4.0 release as the new beta 3.3.34 release
(2015-08-01, 10:51)marcelveldt Wrote: Just al little note: this has been fixed in both the stable 3.4.0 release as the new beta 3.3.34 release

Thanks. I downloaded the beta a little while ago and could see the fix. A definite improvement!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shadow text in menus0