Win Help on mini pc choice
Possibly, I do recall this being discussed in the original thread but did not think it would be available in the UK. if it is indeed the same then you will have the extra slot to add a second HDD.

Then that ain't such a bad deal, although not as good as the HP 260 G1 deal Which is the exactly the same spec CPU wise but has 32GB SSD only and NO HDMI out so will need a display port adapter. Cost is £90 if you can someone to deliver to Spain. Also now with a £20 investment in some cable and screws you can add a second hdd like the Zotac Plus so total cost is £110.
Thanks for your help and time guys.

Just so you know your help has not been wasted, ordered the Zotac ZBOX BI320 PLUS, with a bit of extra memory and a 750gig hard drive for the family to store films and music on

Cant wait to get my hands on it and get away from the android box we use at present
Quick update
Had the box a couple of days now and I love it
I had read that the difference between the ZBOX and an android box is like night and day, now I know what was meant
Picture and sound quality, you cant compare to the MX3 android box we were using

I added an extra 8gig of ram and a second 750gig hard disk to my amazon order
One of the easiest upgrades I have ever done to a pc
No idea what the box runs like with the standard 2gig

So far it done everything thrown at it with ease

Running windows 8.1 bing that came installed on it, boot time is around 15 seconds
Plus you also get a back up of windows 8.1 on disk, which is always handy to have

Thanks again for the recommendation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help on mini pc choice1