Win extra-fanarts avoid duplicates
i think it's a bit tricky, impossible, or weird...
i'm gonna to re-download extrafanart images inside extrafanart folder for every movie.
currently, for my movies, i have a mix of images downloaded in several versions of Ember. Now i want to re-download those images.
Where i must set options to download from TMDB only extrafanart and continue downloading from fanart.tv the rest of stuff ? (in my case logo, clearart, disc)
if i disable fanart into scrapers-image / fanartV and re-start Ember it download anyway!
i mean: i want to download from TMDB only the extrafanart.
and if it's possible...how to rename downloaded extrafanart in numerical way ? extrafanart (1) , extrafanart (2) etc...

thx
any news about this?
Hi orbtwin

i've added a new setting for all image scrapers to enable/disable Extrafanarts and Extrahumbs. Also i've remanaged Extrathumbs and Extrafanarts handling.
But "extrafanart#" will be only used if we can't get a unique file name. The advantage of unique file names like "kaKE1fd8XzjXWYmywxkee8Hjlk9.jpg" is that Ember can recognize already downloaded images to prevent dublicates.

Please add a feature request if you want a setting to enable "extrafanart#" for all Extrafanarts.
thanks ... the new setting where is? ... into a non-released version yet
for the renamer option ... i'm doing the trick with renamer program

thanks anyway!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
extra-fanarts avoid duplicates0