Is there a tutorial?
Does this do anything more than kodi already does internally? aside from renaming the folders? I could not get it to run on tv shows at all just movies. Is there a tutorial on setting this up?
http://wiki.embermediamanager.org/index....=Main_Page
It's far from complete, but it's a starter

Regarding your problem with shows, please give some examples how you setup the source and naming convention
I figured out the problem with the tvshows. It would not see any of the files unless they were in seperate folders. I had a bunch of different shows and episodes in one "tvshows" folder. Once I seperated them into different folders with the tv show name the program came to life. Same thing happened with a couple movies, I noticed it hadnt seen a couple and its because they were in the root folder, not in a folder with the movie name. Is there any plan to change the default icon or make it larger? On a dark background wallpaper the small dark icon gets lost.

This is how it looks on my W10 box with same wallpaper and small icon settings
Looks fine to me so don't understand way yours is so dark and small
I figured out the icon thing too, I pinned the icon to the start menu metro thing then dragged it to the desktop and that made the small one. I fixed it by simply going to the actual program folder and making a shortcut of the app to the desktop. Is it normal that the program wont see the media files if they are in the root of the source directory? Only when you put each file in its on folder?
(2015-08-20, 19:55)Niteowl1970 Wrote: I figured out the icon thing too, I pinned the icon to the start menu metro thing then dragged it to the desktop and that made the small one. I fixed it by simply going to the actual program folder and making a shortcut of the app to the desktop. Is it normal that the program wont see the media files if they are in the root of the source directory? Only when you put each file in its on folder?

You can use movies in root directory, if you NOT set the source to "Each movie is in a separate folder". But with this settings you can't use many additional images like extrafanarts, extrathumbs, discart...
Ember has a function to sort the files automatically in separate folders: Tools -> Sort File into folders.

But it's not possible to add a single tv show folder as source or a source that contains the episodes in root folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a tutorial?0