Just installed got the first time - official repo appears to be empty
SO I installed Kodi with OSMC, and what I have experienced I love.

But I can install any addons because the official repo appears to be empty.

I have tried force resting, but it does not work.
I have the exact same problem. Just installed Kodi 15 from the Google Play Store on a Google Nexus Player running Android 5.1.1. This is my second Nexus Player and on my other box everything installed easily (about 2 weeks ago) and works perfectly. Now on my second box the Kodi repository is totally empty so even addons from other repositories won't install due to missing dependencies.

I've tried clearing the data and cache memory. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi. No luck here. Any ideas? I've also changed the name of this second Nexus Player so that they don't both have the same name on the network. I doubt that has anything to do with the problem.

UPDATE: Just saw the other thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233278 - this seems to be a widespread problem.
We moved the mirror redirector to a new and much better system.
It should all be working again.
Thanks for the update. Will try it again when I get home.

Should the repository download automatically or will I need to either force an update check or reinstall Kodi?
Kodi 15 just installed on a Windows 10 PC, no access to the add-on library
Cured the issue by switching off windows firewall temporary. Also noticed that the updates for KODI starting streaming in. Can only guess that Windows 10 blocks KODI from accessing it's server for updates and add on's.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just installed got the first time - official repo appears to be empty0