Cannot Install Kodi 14.2 - Mirrors error
I follow the instructions to install Kodi manually with iFile but I can't see the Icon
I'm getting the same error. I tried through terminal following script from Kodi Wiki and no success. I then tried through Nitotv and same error through them... Please help.
Just FYI, if you go through Nitotv and you install XBMC and not KODI it will work for now till KODI gets fixed if it ever does
But I'm not using NitoTV mine is an iPad 3
This thread is about the Apple Tv2...
(2015-07-30, 16:57)zerpa Wrote: Just FYI, if you go through Nitotv and you install XBMC and not KODI it will work for now till KODI gets fixed if it ever does

Interesting. How did you get NitoTV on the ATV2? I tried to do so using Nito Installer, but no luck there either.
ATVFLash installs NitoTV
(2015-07-30, 20:30)petedabeat Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 16:57)zerpa Wrote: Just FYI, if you go through Nitotv and you install XBMC and not KODI it will work for now till KODI gets fixed if it ever does

Interesting. How did you get NitoTV on the ATV2? I tried to do so using Nito Installer, but no luck there either.

I got the Nito TV installer today from tvaddons. Was able install 14.2 Kodi, but it took forever. The installer doesn't work on Macs running Snow Leopard, so I had to use my Windows 7 box.
(2015-07-30, 21:24)MrFrugal Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 20:30)petedabeat Wrote:

I got the Nito TV installer today from tvaddons. Was able install 14.2 Kodi, but it took forever. The installer doesn't work on Macs running Snow Leopard, so I had to use my Windows 7 box.

perfect, I will try it as soon as I get home.
Servers are fixed! Was just now able to install 14.2 on my ATV2 via command line. Thanks KODI team!
i tried it and all worked perfectly Thanks!
I tried today and no luck, i'm hoping this is temporary, ill try tomorrow....(on ATV2)
(2015-08-07, 04:47)nitewing15 Wrote: I tried today and no luck, i'm hoping this is temporary, ill try tomorrow....(on ATV2)

Did you try using the nito tv installer, or were you using the mirrors?
How do i access the mirrors? (and yes i tried both ways, going to try again...)
Thanx, would love to know how to access these mirrors.
Both methods use the same servers, which we call "the mirrors" since they are a network of mirrored servers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot Install Kodi 14.2 - Mirrors error0