How Completely Remove an Add-on
I deleted the added source and removed the repo, but the add-on I wan to remove still shows up on the add-ons list as available to be installed. Where do I go to completely remove it?
Name of the Addon ?
Husham's Lists; er, sorry, Husham Lists; but I'd really like to remove a bunch of Add-ons that are either broken, or not working and apparently not maintained, or just ones that clutter up my Add-ons list and I would never be interested in them anyway.
Try reinstalling it. And then remove it again. if it doesn't work delete everything related to that addon from the application support (kodi) folder.. that should probably work
There is nothing in the Kodi addons folder that I can see relates to it. Most have a clear name identifying the plugin or script, but this does not, yet there it is even after, as I said, I removed the source and the repo.
To maybe ask the obvious - have you restarted Kodi since you did the removal?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks, I don't know if I had. I think I had. But, anyway, my kodi has updated itself since then and finally did completely remove the addon from the repository list of all add-ons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Completely Remove an Add-on0