Mod Imdb ratings Instead of Audio codec mod
Movie Info - Wall

Movie Info - Movie sets!

For those who wants this instead of audio codec! insert this at line 363, in View_52_Wall.xml and in others too if you are clever

Code:
<control type="image">
                            <width>52</width>
                            <height>64</height>
                            <texture colordiffuse="PanelFG-NF">flags/star10.png</texture>
                            <aspectratio align="left">scale</aspectratio>
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.AudioCodec)</visible>
                        </control>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>auto</width>
                            <height>64</height>
                            <align>left</align>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
                            <font>Flag</font>
                            <textcolor>PanelFG-NF</textcolor>
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.AudioCodec)</visible>
                        </control>

Or just the whole Xml, also small fixes to the other icons, small pixel errors

Xml - Right click and Download
thx!! Smile
(2015-08-01, 04:44)zeevgrim Wrote: thx!! Smile

No problem! Smile
i add thix xml code to View_59_MediaInfo3
(2015-08-02, 00:55)zeevgrim Wrote: i add thix xml code to View_59_MediaInfo3

im not sure i understood that! do you need help with that or did you add it already ?
i did add it already see the number near the stars Smile
(2015-08-05, 16:02)zeevgrim Wrote: i did add it already see the number near the stars Smile

Great! Smile Hope you like it!
I tryed the xml, but it does not work. It shows nothing. Do I need to enable the Video and Audiocodec information? Because the videocodec information is also not showing up. Any thoughts?
Easy steps!

1. Download Xml
2. place it here --> \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.eminence\1080i\ in this big map with all the xml files
3. Start Kodi -> Go into your library -> then settings -> View: Wall ---- You can find it here Settings in library- use arrow right until settings come up

Should be done!
I know the steps, that is not the problem. it is just that there is probably something wrong with my scraper. It does not show Imdb rating or video and audio info. Also the runtime is wrong (shows as 1 or 2 min). It has nothing to do with this mod, so I am looking for a fix.
(2015-08-14, 23:15)Reflex Wrote: I know the steps, that is not the problem. it is just that there is probably something wrong with my scraper. It does not show Imdb rating or video and audio info. Also the runtime is wrong (shows as 1 or 2 min). It has nothing to do with this mod, so I am looking for a fix.

those 1-2 min clips, are prbly samples or commercials, which my scraper also added as a movie!
Im using the movie database works fine
All the movies in different addons have a runtime of 1 or 2 mins. I can not seem to find an answer to this.
Could you tell me how to insert it in the posters view "show info" and in the dialog when open "movie information"
Please!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Imdb ratings Instead of Audio codec mod1