HDHomeRun DVR pvr addon
With the upcoming release of the DVR option for HDHomeRun and integration with NAS devices, does anyone know if there are plans to update the newly released HDHR addon to be a pvr addon?

I'm highly considering switching from my Ceton 4-tuner to a pair of HDHRs with the new pvr software, but want to preserve the WAF. Since she currently uses the TV menu in Kodi, I'd like to be able to maintain the current use case.
(2015-07-30, 16:22)ablack42 Wrote: With the upcoming release of the DVR option for HDHomeRun and integration with NAS devices, does anyone know if there are plans to update the newly released HDHR addon to be a pvr addon?

I'm highly considering switching from my Ceton 4-tuner to a pair of HDHRs with the new pvr software, but want to preserve the WAF. Since she currently uses the TV menu in Kodi, I'd like to be able to maintain the current use case.

Updating the current HDHR addon to a Kodi "PVR" plugin isn't possible... but the addition of a PVR function would be possible. Semantics Tongue

Maybe give PseudoTV Live a try? Big update coming today...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I'll take a look. As part of the same process I'm trying to get rid of my WMC system as well which is why the DVR to NAS feature of the new HDHomeRun is so appealing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHomeRun DVR pvr addon0