viewing tv library online or with kodi offline
Trying to search for some of these terms always gives me streamign tv show results so i decided to create a new thread to inquire about this. What i'd like to be able to do is view the list of tv series/episodes i currently have in my library as well as the watched status, but be able to see this when im not home and my htpc is off. The main purpose is for when im getting new episodes of the shows so i know what ive seen and what i haven't or what season of an older show im on.

Right now i use tv show apps on my phone to track what shows im watching and to see which season a particular show is, especially when a new season starts. However i dont always remember to update it and sometimes i let a show lapse while i pick up a new one so it isnt always accurate. Kodi is though and it always has the exact shows i have in my library and the current watched status. Sometimes it also nice to remind myself of all the shows im watching and what season/episode that show is on for me.

Is there an addon that can maybe upload the list somewhere? Or does kodi have native support for tracking it and i can write some sort of script to push the list somewhere it's accessible with kodi offline?

thanks
Check out https://trakt.tv and there is an add-on for it too.
that looks very promising and a huge community. Some of the stuff on the site though has me concerned about privacy issues and everyone knowing what im watching and when.
(2015-07-30, 18:55)nogoer Wrote: that looks very promising and a huge community. Some of the stuff on the site though has me concerned about privacy issues and everyone knowing what im watching and when.

There is an option to make your profile private.

Edit: If your profile is private users will see the following message:
Quote:<name> profile is private.
Follow <name> and you'll be able to see their profile if they accept your request.
Some additional options also listed on here: syncing and sharing (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
viewing tv library online or with kodi offline0