v15 Screen missing images - Isengard
I'm a new user, when I upgraded Kodi to Isengard, I lost the images in the top part of the screen, everything else seems OK

I'm not sure what these images are for, or where they come from, that's what I'm trying t resolve, does any one have any pointers?

Am I missing something? Please see image below, the circled images are the ones that are missing.

those are the images for recently added videos. So if you set up a source and let the scraper do its job, those images will be back showing the 5 recently added movies to your database.

If they don't come up, after you set up a source and let the scraper scrape, please check if the option to show "recently added videos" is enabled in your skin settings:

system settings->appearance->skin->settings->Home Window->"show recently added videos"

Hope it helps you

Cheers
Thank you for that - and related to this, I have tried to set up a source by going to System>File Manager>Add source, but all that happens is that the "Add source" text turns orange when clicked. Nothing else happens.

I've tried reinstalling Kodi from the Google App Store, but nothing changes.

I guess that I'll go through a few of the online Kodi set up tutorials and see if that helps. though I would have thought that the "Add source" would work out of the box

Cheers
In Kodi, I have tried to add a source by going to System/File Manager'Add source, but all that happens is that the "Add source" text turns orange when clicked. Nothing else happens.

I've tried reinstalling Kodi Isengard from the Google App Store, but nothing changes.

I've reset the Android M8 box I am using with Android 4.4.2, then reinstalled Isengard, still not able to "Add source" in System/File Manager.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Adding a source in the file manager won't populate your video library. See adding videos to the library (wiki). While we're at it, see also free content (wiki) and forum rules (wiki). We can't help you with bootleg/pirate video add-ons.

Still, the behavior of mice in the file manager seems odd. (Note that Kodi is normally used with a remote and not a mouse.) Clicking on something is acting as "highlight" rather than "select". Doubleclicking seems to work, though.

EDIT: threads merged.
(2015-07-31, 07:44)Ned Scott Wrote: Adding a source in the file manager won't populate your video library. See adding videos to the library (wiki). While we're at it, see also free content (wiki) and forum rules (wiki). We can't help you with bootleg/pirate video add-ons.

Thanks yes I understand.

Quote:Still, the behavior of mice in the file manager seems odd. (Note that Kodi is normally used with a remote and not a mouse.) Clicking on something is acting as "highlight" rather than "select". Doubleclicking seems to work, though.

And between me posting and you answering, I got a result.

I refreshed the firmware, I used, k200-ota-20150613 but curiously k200-ota-20150630 seems to be installed. Then reinstalled Kodi 15. This has the result, that I got a fresh instance of the various add ons, and where double clicking the "Add Source" did not work before, it does now.

Thanks for your help.

Problem solved Smile
(2015-07-31, 07:55)MboxNissen Wrote:
(2015-07-31, 07:44)Ned Scott Wrote: Adding a source in the file manager won't populate your video library. See adding videos to the library (wiki). While we're at it, see also free content (wiki) and forum rules (wiki). We can't help you with bootleg/pirate video add-ons.

Thanks yes I understand.

Quote:Still, the behavior of mice in the file manager seems odd. (Note that Kodi is normally used with a remote and not a mouse.) Clicking on something is acting as "highlight" rather than "select". Doubleclicking seems to work, though.

And between me posting and you answering, I got a result.

I refreshed the firmware, I used, k200-ota-20150613 but curiously k200-ota-20150630 seems to be installed. Then reinstalled Kodi 15. This has the result, that I got a fresh instance of the various add ons, and where double clicking the "Add Source" did not work before, it does now.

Thanks for your help.

Problem solved Smile

Hi,

Can you please direct me to the download link for firmware K200-ota-20150613. My device showed K200 20150630 and I think this one may be the original one for my M8 device.

Thanks.
http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/download-...box-2.html

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen missing images - Isengard0