Kodi wont load in Windows 10 with Nvidea card
While loading kodi 15.0 in new windows 10 pro set up and new kodi 15.0 download, I get "This application is not rated by nvidea corp." when trying to run Kodi. Then it closes. Also tried old XBMC which did work fine in windows 8.1. It opens but HD movies are slow and not watchable. Any ideas?
You'll get that error if your settings are trying to output 3D. You have to disable the 3D settings in your Nvidia control panel.
Correct. Never enable 3D with Nvidia until it's needed.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229692
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Been out for a few days. Thanks for the info. I'll giver it a shot
Turned all 3d off in nvidea control panel. Now when loading kodi 15.0, I get to the initial kodi screen, it sets for a few seconds and then closes. Tried it three times with same result. I have used XBMC on the same pc for 3 years with good success. Still have last version of XBMC on this pc and it works fine. I'm using Windows 10 pro. But had the same problem with windows 8.1 trying to load kodi 14.2. Any other ideas. Is there an error log somewhere that helps with debugg? Thanks.
Check the link in my signature.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi wont load in Windows 10 with Nvidea card0