Problems clearing cache
I will clear the cache and try and watch something and it will say the cache is full before it could buffer all the way or finish. I have cleared cache multiple different ways....is there any way to fix this as I havent been able to watch anything lately because of this.
That's not the same kind of cache. Read this: caches explained (wiki)
Okay how can I delete that cache ? Any recommendations ? Still having trouble... Deleted the add on cache and still get the error and can't watch it .... Last time I used a add on maintenance tool and deleted it and it worked this time nothing is working ... So lost.
You don't. It doesn't work that way. The problem is not that it is "full" and cannot be emptied. The playback cache always empties as video plays back. The message means that the video is being loaded too slowly for smooth playback. The cache is "full" in that it will have to stop later on in the video to rebuffer more video, because of how slow the server is that hosts the video.

This is all explained in the first section of the page I just linked to you.
It's doing it regardeless if the server or video being played ... And didn't before .
Fascinating. The fact that it is doing this doesn't mean it is something that is "full" that you can "empty" like you think you can. I don't doubt that there is an issue you are facing, but there is nothing you can "empty" in regards to the video cache. It simply doesn't work like that.
Okay .. Any idea what the issue could be ? Thanks for the replies .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems clearing cache0