[split] *READ THIS 1st BEFORE POSTING* --- off topic help requests
Hello

I recently purchased a Apple II with XBMC preloaded on it for my parents, they have had it a week and now it wont work. How can I reset it to the factory defaults. When I left it with them everything worked fine.

Thanks

JT
so i I'm new to this whole deal here, but i need some help! i just got a atv2 fully loaded kodi14 add ons all that,, but paid 215 for it. so reading this does this mean the atv2 will now be obselete? i have the chance to return it now , i liked the fact i had all apple devices an could mirror with my mac, but if i can get a device for cheaper an can do the same or even better than the atv2 ill rather do that, iv been looking at gbox q or the armada mach 8?? but still don't know much about this,as far as whats a better device. any help will be much appreciated . thank u

sorry i don't even know were to post this
Hello I am French and I use xbmc / kodi frodo since only then I moved to Gotham and now I intend to spend in kodi 14.0 or 14.1 the latest version for my ATV2.
I wanted to know, I see that some people still use frodo! We are not forced to use the latest versions of xbmc?
Then if kodi not longer updates for ATv2 we can always use kodi? If so how long?
If one is not forced to be on kodi and example stay on frodo ! I found it even more stable than I have gotham and it work good. If I stay in gotham my addons work all the time ?
Thank you
Any tutorials on iOS 8 jailbreak? I used it to erase all deleted files on my iPhone, it did a good job. The interface is a little different from the Windows version.
(2015-07-27, 17:38)venuscles Wrote: Any tutorials on iOS 8 jailbreak?

There are lots on the internet. Check out a site like http://idownloadblog.com
Gosh this thread isn't even ment to be posted on ... closed
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] *READ THIS 1st BEFORE POSTING* --- off topic help requests0