HELP!!! No keyboard
Hi there,
I have an Android OTT TV Box and it was working just fine, but I moved and when I wanted to connect the box to the WiFi at my new place, the keyboard on the screen did not appear. I csn't type in anything. Therefore, I can't use Kodi on the box since I can't type in my WiFi password to connect. What do I need to do? Huh

I have limited skills when it comes to fixing technology, so I need clear instructions to understand what I need to do Tongue
Try changing to stock confluence
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
From the Android launcher, not within KODI, pick Settings, then Network, click on the correct Network. If need be, use the arrow keys on your remote or use the mouse key to get the cursor into the password input area and click the enter/OK button on the remote and the keyboard should pop up.

Failing that, a bluetooth or 2.4Ghz USB keyboard should work fine for most boxes.
Hudson_Hawk04, how do I do that and where?

technisol, I know where to go to put the password, but the keyboard isn't popping up at that spot. Is there any way I can do something without having to buy a keyboard? Can I connect my phone to it or...?
You might check android settings and see what the language and input settings are set for in terms of keyboards and input methods... or just try a cheap USB or bluetooth keyboard. The KODI remotes for phones don't work on the android system settings only within KODI. You should be able to get an onscreen keyboard to pop up. I noticed you do need to click on the input field where it asks for a password before my onscreen keyboard would pop up as I wrote.
Seen this myself....
Android settings > keyboards and input > default > turn OFF Hardware keyboard......

Bring up the mouse pointer and click in the password box ?
I have an Android box that is attached with a remote control where every thing is working fine. But the virtual keyboard that is already installed has a bug as in that the Chinese language is always the default and I tried to make the English to be the default but in vain. I know the steps on how to change the default language but this app is not working. I have installed Android Keyboard and the language switch service is working fine but I am unable to navigate the buttons using the remote control as in the previous one.

Any solution would be great appreciate.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP!!! No keyboard0