Party Mode Aborting
When using party mode after a few songs it comes up with "Error Party Mode Aborted Unable To Get Songs From Database".
It will play the 10 remaining songs in the playlist then stop
Hardware
CPU Pentium D 3.0ghz
GPU GeForce 210
x86_64
Running Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS up to date 03 Aug 2015
Kodi 15.0 installed from PPA
GIT revision 2f34a0c

Debug log http://xbmclogs.com/pp7ccythp

Have tried disabling titan media skin. I have no add-ons. I even tried disabling fan art. Still occurs.

This occurs every time i use party mode. Normally it plays about 2-4 songs before coming up. To recreate issue I skipped through the tracks until it occurred. I can get any more info if needed, just tell me, because it is easy to get the fault to occur.
Ok tonight I tried using local info instead of scraper. This had no effect. Party mode still aborts.

Can anyone tell me what database kodi is referring to when it aborts.
Would like to get this issue sorted because it is annoying, having to restart party mode every 40 mins or so.
Hi
Have a similar issue with music videos...my gut feeling is it has something to do with the metadata/song info in the file itself...basically some bad text or none at all causes party mode to drop the ball. I used MP3TAG in the past to fix issues with mp3's... so maybe try running your albums through that and see if that fix's the issue..failing that I vaguely remember there being some options in the music section for tags...
Ok will try. Will post the result when finished.
Ok so i check and updated my music tags with puddletag. A ubuntu version of mp3tag. They are now all filled in correctly as per Musicbrainz data. Kodi still aborts party mode after a number of songs. Have now tried turning off tag reading, setting to local info only, and turning off prefer online information.
This still has not fixed the problem. Thanks Again for any help.
Hi
Only thing I can suggest is to make a debug log and post as per the instructions here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233369
then the more knowing ones will prob chime in with more helpful info Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Party Mode Aborting0