LibraryAutoUpdate question
Hi all
Im using the lib auto update addon to refresh my library daily. I have defined a cron scheme that works fine for me

However, every time i wake my kodi box from the screen saver mode, after a while it does a lib update. I am guessing this has to do with the option "update after start". However, that option seems to have a delay only, not an "off" switch
Is there still a way for me to have it stop updating after i wake my kodi? The cron setting is enough (and its there for a reason)

Thanks!
Anybody?
It cant be this difficult can it?
If all you want to do is schedule a library update then stop using the add-on and instead schedule a curl command that uses JSON to kick off the scan.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-08-05, 10:17)Milhouse Wrote: If all you want to do is schedule a library update then stop using the add-on and instead schedule a curl command that uses JSON to kick off the scan.

How do I do that?
Still, it leaves my query open to further understand how the add-on works...
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Remotely_update_library
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibraryAutoUpdate question0