getting lot of error for pulsar
sorry for not reading the forum rules/policy but I promise I will once I get home/
I recently discovered kodi and am kinda new to this. I faced an issue and hopefully you guys can help me.

here is the log
http://xbmclogs.com/pd9i7imka

hope this can explain what am going through.

what I did is, download the add on pulsar then the providers. went to video and got errors. tried several times and it did work and movie start playing and the search engine start giving me result. then tried again and kept getting error. deleted everything and started from the begging, still same problem. says things like this (link not found) (playback failed) etc

please help or guide me to previous post where people faced similar problems.
And l have similar trouble, only tv show work properly.
There is no way to find out where is the problem.
I kinda have found solution I think. I believe I was watching videos in youtube and these videos are old. So I found this new video that you don't need to add pulsar.

I just added providers and got things like 1channel etc and they are working perfect. But I wonder how can I change ep quality let's say from 1080 to 720 streaming. Any idea or it depend of the provider.
No banned addons talk in here please.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
getting lot of error for pulsar0