v15 need help with TV scraper
Hi,

i was wondering and now found out that i have 123 TV Shows in my directory but see only 112 in Kodi....

Basically i was thinking ok - just import all in Sickbeard and let them do the rest.....but no change....

sickbeard now manage 122 TV shows but Kodi will not find one more.....

any ideas how i should investigate.....

i'm using on RPI with OSMC (latest) as a server hosting the sources file - and another 5 RPI as pure clients......
all media is on a central NAS...

thx,
/W
There's an addon that can identify missing movies, though not sure if it also handles tv shows.

The script in my sig does work with tvshows, eg. "texturecache.py missing tvshows <name of tv source>", and once you've identified the missing episode you can begin the task of determining why it is being missed - probably the name.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
any other ideas - why my setup is not getting all the TV series scrapped - is my way with the sickbeard okay?

other question - how can i say in Kodi redscrap all - without dropping the DB (losing my watched status).....

thx,
/W
(2015-08-10, 23:16)wolfiz Wrote: any other ideas - why my setup is not getting all the TV series scrapped - is my way with the sickbeard okay?

You haven't provided any additional information, not even a debug log (wiki) let alone identify which episode is missing despite being told how you can do this.

(2015-08-10, 23:16)wolfiz Wrote: other question - how can i say in Kodi redscrap all - without dropping the DB (losing my watched status).....
Backing up/restoring your watched status is easy. See sig.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
sorry Milhouse - but i have issues to follow......

i think i understand now that Kodi/XBMC are not re-scanning everything -> this is my issue (in my view) as i have the XBMC instances now for a long time - and two months ago i let Sickbeard organize all files/TV shows......

can you point me to your script - and give me a short explanation how to use - so the Kodi re-scan my entire NAS?

second quick question is - my setup is one RPi with OSMC as my master instance (with the sources files) - all other Kodi devices don't have this -> is this setup okay?

thx, a lot for your help....

/W
http://xbmclogs.com/poq63qqni

here is my logfile Smile hope you could see something?
doesn't look as a full debug log (wiki)
also i notice allot of "does not exist - skipping scan."
also do you got your TV and Movies separated ?
something like:
smb://DEEPSPACE2/TV/
smb://DEEPSPACE2/Movies/
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
See my sig for script, including installation instructions. Details on how to run it are in my original post.
hmm could you please take a look to this one:

http://xbmclogs.com/pxtdwfcwa

thx
Hi - thx for looking into,

(2015-08-16, 18:35)TRaSH Wrote: doesn't look as a full debug log (wiki)
also i notice allot of "does not exist - skipping scan."
-- i saw that but the directories are on the NAS there....

also do you got your TV and Movies separated ?
something like:
smb://DEEPSPACE2/TV/
smb://DEEPSPACE2/Movies/

-- yes this is my structure.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help with TV scraper0