Win ERROR: Unable to Create Application. Exiting
Earlier today i opened Kodi and it said ERROR: Unable to create application. Exiting.and then I uninstalled but kept all the userdata aside and then when i reinstalled it opened up fine but after adding the user data the message came up again. Can anybody help me with this because I don't wanna lose the data
Nobody knows - cause you failed to read "Read this before posting" thread ... without a Debug Log no help possible.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
So I had reinstalled Kodi and added the addon data back in last night and it was working and 20 minutes ago it had happened again but I deleted the profiles.xml because I was playing with the profiles before heading out. I cameback and it stopped working so then I deleted the profiles xml and it started to work normally again.
I am new to kodi and not great with computers im 70 and getting old idid manage to load kodi and was using it until suddenly when I try to open it saysunable to create application I have a laptop windows 8iread all suggested solutions but how do I even start if I cant open kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR: Unable to Create Application. Exiting0