KODI cut the cord............?
I am a full tilt in KODI (cut the cord) user.
Even if I have to pay for it..........how does one get "live sports"?
Do I crawl back to cable/uverse/verizon/satellite company........etc or are there other more internet oriented sources?
We don't provide content and we don't support piracy addons: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
There is an array of addons that offer "legit" live content streaming. Some are channel- or geolocation specific, others cover broader fields (like Retrospect - might be a good place to start looking). Some even cater to specific channels - especially if content is a paid service, as it often requires source-specific procedures for parsing login credentials etc.

As your question is closing in on a Kodi forum no-no, that's about all I can offer. I'd advice you to research addons supporting specific channels, if thats what you're looking for.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
(2015-08-04, 10:09)fritsch Wrote: We don't provide content and we don't support piracy addons: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

I was not asking for illegally obtained sources............why imply I was?
Please read the question darn it...........
"Even if I have to pay for it..........how does one get "live sports"?"
Well, it wasn't that crystal clear to me as well - there are "addon developers" out there that try to make a living by luring good folks into paying for pirated stuff, damaging Kodi's reputation by doing so. So... no offence.
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI cut the cord............?0